Chapter 12:-Conclusion!!

Hey pals.Wassup.So I have got an another idea for my next story.I got that from food wars & Bleach anime.So should I also start a new story as well?Anyways,here is a new chapter.Enjoy!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Kirito P.O.V

I served again and their libro got the ball in air.This time they managed to get a point.But to all our surprise there was a player replacement for #5 whose turn was to server next.What the hell is going on?!This was very surprising as their all players were doing absolutely fine then why are they replacing a player.Now their #15 was serving.He was doing a....jump floater.I got into the position as jump floater serves takes a turn in the mid air and makes it hard to recieve.So annoying.It at least needs two players to recieve.But I have founded a way to recieve it solo.I just have to bent backwards and recieve the serve using overhand method.It may look easy but it is very hard.But.....it was a very powerful serve their #15 did.How in the world is that even possible?! This was actually very surprising move he did.Basically a jump floater serve have to be tossed at a low altitude.So it will turn into a jump floater but he spiked the ball and did an amazing thing no one could maybe I can't do it myself.Like this the score was finally 7-1.Again same move but our fantastic libro got the ball but Asahi-san got blocked when he spiked.Oh yeah,they are supreme blockers.I was in back row so it wasn't a big of a deal to lose a little points.But now it was time to do the twin minus tempo attack.I gave the team signal which was secret.How did I do that?Well very simple I just have to yawn.

#7(If I am writing a number it means they are opponents):-Hey kid.Don't yawn.If you want to sleep go to home.You are not going to win anyway.

Kirito:-Well you are just 2 years older than me so don't treat me like a kid.

#1:-Shut up will ya??

#7:-Hai hai.Gomen(sorry)!!

I knew while I am in back row it will be hard to do the quick attack but we will have to try it.This time again Akio got the serve.The ball was up in the air.I quickly dashed to the ball location and almost everyone in Fukuoka was shocked cause they must have never seen anyone do a dash on court.I trained almost 2 and a half year to master dash and it thanks to my dad.It was my dad's speciality after all.I jumped and ommodatorri da(just as I expected) their blockers jumped guessing I will spike the ball but then Eugeo jumped and I setted the ball to him and he spiked it with all he got and it was just like Alice's spikes.Alice uses her left hand to spike the ball.And Eugeo did the same.I went up to him and high fived.

Kirito:-Copying your girlfriend,huh?

I teased him a little and he was so red that his blonde hair were red too.

Eugeo:-Baka(idiot)shush!!

Klein:-What happened why are you laughing Kirito??

Kirito:-Oh he just copied his g-

Eugeo covered my mouth with his hand so I can't speak.

Klein:-G what??

Eugeo:-G-Geniusness of spiker.hahah.

Klein:-Nanda kore(what the hell)-_-??

~Timeskip to 3rd set winning point for Kaisen~

It was our match point now.The score was 27-26.They managed to get the 2nd set.This time serving was mine.Tension was written over all their team faces and their audeince.After all I was gonna use Black Flash.Ofc they can't stop it and we got a victory for our team and for Asuna.We lined up fast and bowed a little.

Boys:-Thanks you for the game!!

Then we went up to our cheering team and I can see happiness written over Asuna's face and there was something I never imagined Eugeo would have.Fangirls?!

Eugeo P.O.V

I was having...fangirls?!

Fangirls:-Eugeo-kun!!!!!Good job!!!Please date me.

I could see a very terrifying yet so loveable look on Alice's face.She was...jealous?Does she likes me back?I could see Kaz doing his best to hold laughter.I looked at him with 'seriously' look.

Kirito:-Gomen it is just too funny.The look on your face no your survival instincts turning in expressions is just so funny.

And then he busted off laughing which caused a laughter to all others including my princess.She is so beautiful.

Klein:-Must be good...To have fangirls ;-;.

Akio:-Yea for real I hope you die even your twin ur copy doesn't have fangirls.

Asahi san pounded them on back in a friendly manner.

Asahi:-C'mon get it together after all you can't expect a turtle to surpass cheetah in terms of speed haha!!

Akio:-Hey that's too mean.

Haruto:-Well let's go home now shall we??

Ueno:-Oi!!What the hell do you mean 'lets go home' we haven't won this tournament yet we still have some mathces left now it is time for qurter finals.

Agil:-Sensei,whom are we playing next??

Ueno:-We're playing Fukui next.

Klein:-Oi that can be trouble.

Eugeo:-Trouble??How is it a trouble?

Ueno:-Apparently here in Tokyo there are 5 formidable kings.And here in Saitama there is 1 king team which is Fukui.They all are very powerful and in your current level I can easily say they can wipe floor with you.

Kirito:-Are they really that good??

Klein:-Hai.They destroyed us last year.

Eugeo:-Wh-what was the score??

Haruto:-Fukui won with 2 sets and the scores were 25-09 and 25-11.

Aarienai(impossible) knowing others on team Akio,Asahi-san,Haruto kun they all are monsters but they literally got destroyed.

Kirito:-Well then all we have to do is beat them right.

This guy i can't believe it he can say stuff like that with a straight face.We all smirked including Ueno sensei.

Ueno:-Sonno tori da(you are correct).It is not going to be easy tho.Their #6 and #15 co-ordination is better than yours and blondies but anyways lets go and get some rest quarter finals are in 2 days no need to sweat it.

Blondie..huh.-_-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading.