Vincent headcanons

(Headcanons because I've seen a wattpad user simping hard for Vincent Edgeworth and decided to make this for her.)

-You and Vincent met at the myers cooperation you work at you started six months ago.

-Vincent was too caught up in business to even noticed you and when he did he didn't think much of you until he and you started to interact with each other.

-You both had the same obsession about cats.

-As time goes on he starts to feel something weird whenever you're around him same as hugging him.

-He didn't know what he was feeling till he asks victor about it.

-When he came to his senses that he had a small (BIG.) Crush on you he starts to avoid you because he was terrible at handling his feelings towards you or even had the balls to interact with you anymore.

-After he confesses his feelings towards you, you accepted his feelings.

-He loves it when you both cuddle each other and ran your fingers through his hair and hum a little melody.

-He tends to get jealous very easily whenever a person looks at you a certain way or even flirts with you (especially Victor and Albert.)

-He's a bit possessive when guys interact with you so he hugs you behind and kisses a trail along your neck while making eye contact with the guy you're talking to.

-He loves to call you his Buttercup or just plain Darling.

-What you call him is simple,
D A D D Y. Or just Sweetheart.

(My brain had ran out of ideas so I'm ending it here.)