Albert Krueger+patient reader

(This was requested by Sailoranime99. I kinda...made it into a yandere x reader tho.)

Dr. Albert Krueger.
He's the most towns trusted Psychiatrist but you didn't trust him one bit....he seems.....off when you first met him from the bloodstains that were on his vest from the screaming. He told you that you might be Hallucinating but you were sure that you have seen the bloodstains that were on his vest e..even the screaming. Even tho how nice he seems you always avoid him soon as possible, you wouldn't let him get close to you.

Until that day you witness something truly horrendous that kept you up that night.....

When doing your first therapy session with Dr. Krueger something seems off about him his....smile...it seems...eerie so...creepy..you didn't trust him one bit, you had asked to go to the restroom he had told you it was a few doors down and you took your leave.

While walking to the restroom that was a few doors down from Dr. Krueger's office, when entering the stall (taking a piss.) You had heard a scream coming from outside of the restroom you were too scared to look but curiosity had taken over you, washed your hands and went, when reaching Dr. Krueger's office peaking in seeing.....

Blood...

Your eyes widen at the sight of a brutally dead body, when making eye contact with Dr. Krueger you ran.

You ran out of there pushing any nurses, doctors, patients out of your way and all the way to home.

When reaching home upon seeing Dr. Krueger there talking to your parents about something.

You listen in on their conversation leaning your ear on the door.

"You see, Y/N is Hallucinating all these...bloodstains, screaming, dead bodies, she's....schizophrenic..I'm afraid, she has to stay in the hospital for a few months or more..." He said.

You had burst open the door your parents startled and Dr. Krueger with a smug on his face looking at you.

"I'm not Hallucinating." You spoke in a whisper

Your mother agreed with Dr. Krueger statement and he took you away back to the asylum.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few weeks being in this asylum for troubled people with illnesses, you tried convenience people that you're not mad but...nobody believed you there was only one person that believed you they were stuck here the same as you...they've told you that they seen the same thing as you do blood, screams, witnessed murder....

You had been relieved seeing another person stuck in this asylum as you...well...at least you're not alone..........

til they weren't seen again.

You had been walking around the garden looking for your friend, when asking where they had been as one person said they were doing a therapy session with Dr. Krueger, the world had turn upside down realizing that they might be killed, you ran back and into the office that you witness murder.

When bursting in, tears had pour down your face upon seeing your friend's brutally murdered body, looking up making contact with Dr. Krueger with a sickening smile on his face....

"Welcome Back Darling!"

"Y...YOU..YOU SON OF BIT*H WHAT HAVE YOU DONE." You shouted with tears running down.

"It needed to be done...they're getting in the way of our love...you see I love you." A lovesick smile stretched upon his face.

You took a few steps before something hit against your head blacking out.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

As blinding light hits your face as you sat up feeling softness across your body, when looking around the room your in, seeing pictures on the wall millions of pictures............of you in different angles...some nude....til before getting up you felt something cold wrapped around your ankle, when pulling the soft blanket seeing a your ankle chained to the bedpost like a animal.

Your memories were hazy you couldn't remember a thing did you How did you end up here? You only remember  Dr. Krueger and your friend...FRIEND he...he killed them...your eyes blurred as you look down at your hand...now everything had pieced together....Dr. Krueger murdering that innocent man...your parents believing that you had schizophrenia.....witness the death of your friend....

You were lost in thought when hearing a door opening and closing looking up seeing Dr. Krueger with food. You wiped the remaining tears.

Fear had taken over you as you pulled the blankets closer to your small form looking up at him....

"Darling! I had brought something for you to eat." Dr. Krueger said with a lovesick smile upon his face.

He placed the food on your lap looking at you with no emotion in his eyes you could detect a layer of lust over those cold dead eyes, only faintly tho.

You began to take a tiny bite before devouring it all. You finished the food that he had given you.

"Hey..yy Dr. Krueger...when can I...-" You were cut off by his hand land on your thigh under the blanket.

"Just call me Albert dear..." He rubbed your thigh making you extremely uncomfortable.

"I...was about..to ask you something...why..."

"Hmm." Albert made eye contact with you.

"Why....did you......nevermind." You realize that you were trapped forever here before bursting into tears.

He pulled you in his lap comforting you while stroking your hair.

You were truly trapped in here with this....psycho...

(To be honest this was a shitty ending with shitty writing and bad grammer.)