Draco headcanons

(Requested by BlueDragonLoverGirl.)

-You and Draco met while working at the Edgeworth mansion as a maid, he introduce himself as 'Draco Edgeworth.' You both got along but interact with each other once in a while.

-You sometimes catch him staring at you whenever you were in the same room or just down the hallway.

-He sometimes brushes his hand against yours and you thought it was weird but brushed it off.

-He started to call you something else rather than just dear but 'My Euphoria.' (It means happiness.) You asked him what Euphoria means but just replied with "you'll find out." And left.

-You searched up what Euphoria means and found it means happiness. When finding out what it means it made you smile.

-While you were reorganization the library when you felt breathing down your neck when turning around you found Draco close to your face smiling saying how you're doing you replied with "stressed, didn't get much sleep last night." With an exhausted look on your face, while looking down at your feet, you felt a hand on your cheek and looked up with Draco with a soft look on his face while he goes closer to your face, the moment was soon interrupted by a maid asking for Draco to go to Vincent for something, it left you flustered when he left.

-While you were doing the laundry Draco walked in and whispered to your ear to meet him in the garden and left, it confused you why he wanted you to meet him in the garden but you decide to go instead and went back to what you were doing.

-When you went to the garden looking at the pretty flowers someone covered your eyes and said "guess who? My Euphoria..."  When you removed the hands from your face and look back upon seeing Draco smiling it made your heart flutter seeing him smile.

-You asked him why he wanted you to meet him but was cut off by soft lips smashing against yours, you were shocked by his sudden action but melt into the kiss.

-When he pulled away he confessed his feelings towards you.

-You didn't know what to say but replied with a yes and wrapped your arms around him.

-You both cuddle when work is over.

-Draco calls you "My Euphoria." While you call him "My Prince Charming."

-You flirted with him last time it didn't go well and now...you have an embarrassing memory that Draco teases you about.

(I ran out of ideas and...Here's your headcanon it's cheesy in my opinion.)