𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼

Summary:

She thought only diamonds shined brighter than the sun, but she never noticed how bright she was in his eyes. 

Money, power, glory was the only thing she wanted. She was ready to crawl under people's feet if it meant she would stand taller than them after.

Maeve played the stupid to fool the clever.

Maeve presented the innocence to get in between his sheets.

Maeve wrapped her little fingers around his heart, ready to rip it off.

But she fell for the brightness in his eyes. The sparks, the golden threads, the tiny pearls, the diamonds - She fell for the reflection in the most beautiful brown eyes she ever contemplated. Maeve lost against the side of her he made glow.

She lost against the brightness.

She lost against Zayn Malik, or at least that's what he thought.

Warning:
Contains Mature Themes as /Sexual Assault/ Harassment and Poor Women Treatment/Rape/Strong Language and more+

Cast:

Zayn Malik (28):

[Zayn Malik]

''I'd watch you, I'd laugh, I would fuck with you. Don't you play me for a fool. In this game, I own the rules. You were my favorite entertainer. I'd watch you, I'd laugh, I would fake it too. Don't you play me for a fool - Entertainer, Zayn"

Kenya Abbas (25):

[Zoë Kravitz]

''I could live forever and a day with her. I don't want to live it if it ain't with her. I could go up out to outer space with her. All I need is one more day with her - Her, Chase Atlantic''