🅲🅷🅸🅵🆄🆈🆄 🅼🅰︎🆃🆂🆄🅽🅾︎ - 🅼🆈 🅱︎🅰︎🅱︎🆈

A/n: guys look what I drew :D

Chifuyu sat on the floor of his room, staring at paper with a pencil in his mouth, wracking his brain for ideas. He began to mumble to himself indistinctly, forgetting that you were there.

You clicked your tongue in irritation and threw a pen at his head, not too hard, but you wanted him to stop spacing out.

"Ow! Hey- oh, (y/n)." He looked up, as he returned the pen to you.

"Dude, what are you doing?" You sighed. "I'm at your house to study, and yet here you are mumbling to a blank page."

"This is a very important mission, (y/n)." Chifuyu's face dropped into a serious expression. "I'm writing a love letter."

Your eyes widened. "You what? The Chichi Nyatsuno has a lover and you didn't bother to tell me?" A half-fake smirk was placed across your lips. You were happy for him, in all honesty - he is your best friend, after all - but, at the same time, you wish it would be your name at the top of that page. Even though there isn't yet a name.

"Stop calling me that! But no, I don't have a partner. At least, not yet." He winked, sending shivers up your spine. "Although.... I don't even know where to start."

"Alright, I'll help." You scooted next to him and stared at the blank line paper. "Uhh.... so, you need words... and.... feelings and.... stuff."  You furrowed your eyebrows and began to glare at the paper, who seems to have stolen your ideas that you were going to vocalise.

"Oh, wow, I had no idea, thanks (y/n)." Chifuyu scoffed, pushing your head lightly, but you only tilted, since you had your legs crossed.

"No, that stupid paper is stealing my ideas! Get a new one." You hissed.

"If it's bothering you so much, get one yourself!" He yelled back, trying desperately to hide a chuckle which was threateningly making its way up his throat.

"It's your house."

"It's your problem." He retorted and you growled before picking up the paper and shredding it.
Which was actually quite satisfying.

"Now it's also your problem." You grinned, and Chifuyu was about to say something when the door opened.

"You two! What kind of studying do you call this?"  Mrs. Matsuno frowned.

"Prac...?" You shrugged and Chifuyu slapped a hand on his mouth to stop himself from laughing.

"Okay then, who's going to clean this up?" She sighed.

You pointed a finger at Chifuyu, while he pointed a finger at you.

"It's your mess!" He hissed.

"It's your room!" You retorted. 

Mrs. Matsuno sighed, and placed a hand on her head. "Chifuyu, will you please take (y/n) home, and I'll clean this up."

"Yes, ma'am." He grumbled and took your hand before walking out the door.

Your shoes scuffed the asphalt road as you walked home, hands behind your head and chatting nonchalantly with Chifuyu, who had his hands stuffed in the pocket of his yellow hoodie.

You wished moments like these could be around forever, all you wanted was to hang out with your delinquent best friend / crush and only have to worry about things like exams.

But, of course, every play has an end, and you reached your house, hugging Chifuyu lightly as a goodbye, smiling as his fluffy hoodie hugged you back.