🅺🅰︎🅺🆄🅲🅷🅾︎ 🅷🅸🆃🆃🅾︎ - 🅸 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🆈🅾︎🆄

Requested by (reader)
Timeskip Kakucho is a blessing istg
ALSO HOLY SHIT GUYS 1K?! THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YALL SM <3

Characters scrawled across the blackboard in the bright classroom, the teacher's words going in one ear and out the other.

2 more minutes... you thought as your eyes flicked up to the clock, counting down the minutes until you could leave your classroom and join Izana, your best friend.

Izana was a strange kid, that's for sure - he leads a gang, but the way he speaks, and moves, it's all a little unorthodox. Regardless, he was extremely important to you.

And that thing about him being your best friend?

Yeah, it wasn't mutual.

Well, you were still friends, close ones in fact, but the Best Friend title belonged to his childhood buddy, Kakucho Hitto.

And boy, was Kakucho gorgeous.

He had a dark buzz cut, and you could just envision him with some sort of curtain cut and - if he ever actually grew it out like that - oh my lord, prepare a stretcher.

He also had this strange scar across the top of his face, and his left eye was white - blind, you had assumed - due to the scar.

You had never asked him about it, despite your curiosity, but you decided you would keep silent and not potentially invade his privacy or trigger something.

And, since his right eye was red, you often jokingly nicknamed him 'Todoroki', since his eyes were white and red. He hadn't called you out for it - yet.

The bell went off, signalling the end of school and bringing you back into reality.

You grinned as you jumped out of your seat, grabbing your bag and racing out of the classroom - and the school.

Once you had reached the meet-up point / hideout, you were completely out of breath.

Izana looked up from his phone, simultaneously directing Kakucho's attention to you.

"(Y/n), you good? You look like you ran a marathon. Did you get chased? Anyone I need to beat up?" Izana stood up, cracking his knuckles as you waved him off.

"No, it's fine." You wheezed. "I just wanted to see you so I ran from school."

Kakucho raised his eyebrows at you, scoffing before returning his attention to a book he was reading.

You pouted slightly at the lack of attention from Kakucho.

Though, it wasn't like you had a crush on him, right?

Right....?

Nope. Wrong. Completely wrong. Couldn't be farther from the truth.

In that case, it wasn't like you actually had a chance, right?

Right.

He is... he is gorgeous, he is mysterious, and you, you are amazing but the standards that you live around are bound to cause self-doubt.

Despite you constantly telling yourself that you aren't good enough, your heartstrings  still tugged every time you locked eyes with him.

Izana sat back down, running a hand through his hair.

Chuckling to yourself, you set yourself down in between the two of them, barely sandwiching yourself in.

"(Y/n), do you have to sit there?" Izana laughed. "You're almost sitting on Kaku's lap."