🅼🅰︎🅽🅹🅸🆁🅾︎ 🆂🅰︎🅽🅾︎ - 🅱︎🅴🅰︎🆄🆃🆈 🅰︎🅽🅳 🆃🅷🅴 🅱︎🅴🅰︎🆂🆃 (1)

Did I seriously just start a oneshot series mixing Tokyo Revengers and Beauty and the Beast? Yes. Yes I did. I'm also basing it roughly off of the live action Disney film, because it's the only one I've recently seen :p

Oh, and sorry to my non-female readers, this will be a fem!reader insert... apologies... however, no one is stopping you from reading said pronouns as yours <3

(Credits to the artist ^^)

Once upon a time...

There was a gorgeous castle in the woods of France. In this castle, there lived a prince named Manjiro, or Mikey, as his friends called him.

Mikey was a kind prince - he enjoyed the company of his servants and often held dances with the high folk.

However, under the gorgeous facade he played, he held a secret admiration and love for the art of delinquents.

He would sneak out of the kingdom at night and interact with his gang - the Manji Gang - where he would finally let loose.

Unfortunately, he made many enemies. One of which was not who he seemed.

Taiju Shiba - a large man who made a living off of hurting others. He was what some called a 'witch', only he used his powers for evil, rather than overall good like the general Wiccan society.

Taiju was beaten in a one-on-one brawl with Mikey, and, in a fit of blind rage, decided to bring the two-sided prince down.

One night, while Mikey was holding a ball, and, unusually had invited his fellow gang members (they were dressed accordingly, however, and fooled all the staff), Taiju appeared at the door, begging for help.

There was a blizzard outside, and the witch had used this as an excuse to show at the door.

Mikey refused to give Taiju refuge, aware that he was an evil man. In doing this, Taiju blamed him for shutting him out, only because he was not as extravagantly dressed as the other castle dwellers.

He cast a spell on the prince and the castle, turning him into a great beast, and the rest of the visitors into items used in the castle.

Mikey's friend, Takemichi, who had only just morphed into a mantle clock, begged for some way to reverse the curse.

Taiju laughed and accepted, gifting them a rose, and telling them that they had until all the petals fell for them to find the 'beast' a love, but no ordinary love - true love. If he both loved someone and that person, in turn, loved him, the spell would be reversed and the castle and it's people would be returned to normal. If not, the prince would remain a beast, and the others would freeze up into their positions, never to move again.

Present time, Villecourt

(Y/n) sighed hopelessly as she shut the embroidered book closed, standing up and making her way to the village library, ignoring the whispers and stares from the people.

There was nothing wrong with her, only she thought for herself, and enjoyed drifting off into a world far from her own. The other people living in her village seemed to think that there was something wrong with dreaming. How strange.

Picking up a few new books to read, returning her already read books and greeting the librarian, she headed back out, venturing into the increasingly difficult unknown.

Increasingly difficult only became worse once she was approached by him.

"(Y/n)!"

She groaned silently as he stood in front of her proudly.