ɪ. ʜᴀɢʀɪᴅ

❴ 𝐂 𝐇 𝐀 𝐏 𝐓 𝐄 𝐑  𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 ❵

𖧹 𝖧 𝖠 𝖦 𝖱 𝖨 𝖣 𖧹

─────────────────────

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐒 was a little kid, raised in an orphanage. Her life was always quiet. She never had friends because the other girls were jealous of her looks despite being 11 years old.

She had her books, Yellow her squirrel and Blue her little dog who has antlers. They were her best friends. I mean they understood her and she understood them.

Now let me tell you a secret. Artemis or Rose as she likes them to call her, loves anything that is related to nature. And she possess the gift of talking to animals and bringing plants and flowers back to live.

She was now sitting in her small room, that contains a very small and uncomfortable bed with purple sheets on it, a small mirror and a window.

"Blue! Could you please stop chewing my boots. It's my only pair left." Little Rose looked at her yellow dog.

"Sorry Rosie." A small dog muttered. "Where's Yellow?"

"I'm here!" A little squirrel came flying from the door window as she let herself fall to the ground. "I got you something Rosie!"

"Oh my God. Yellow! Are you okay?" Rose stands up from her bed and picks the squirrel up bringing her to her chest.

"I want you to cuddle with me Rosie." Blue whined as he jumped and curled himself on her lap as she sat on the bed.

But before she could respond, her bedroom door opened loudly making both animals hide under the bed.

"Come on up you freak. Someone's here to see you." An old woman spoke bitterly. She was in her late 40's who hated kids but still opened an orphanage for the money that she got from charity's to help the kids. But Layla used them to buy alcohol and drugs.

"A-alright." Little Rose stood up and went to the door, flinching as she felt the woman's nails dig in her shoulder.

"I still can't believe someone in their right mind to adopt you." Layla paused. "I mean i would have thrown you away but i don't want to be caught with my...secrets."

The black haired girl flinched at her words scared if she'll do anything to her.

When they arrived to the main door, the old woman put her fake act to greet... A giant man.

Now, Rosie was completely terrified.

"Welcome to the St.Elie Orphanage. You asked to see our little Artemis?"

He flashed Layla a fake smile: "A' yes. I want to talk to the litt' one alone."

Layla flashed him another fake as she pat Rosie's shoulder and left to her office.

"Hiya Rosie. I'm Hag'id."

"Hi." She shyly muttered.

He pulled out a wrinkled letter and gave it to her. She grabbed it and it read: 'Ms A.Black. St.Elie Orphanage. Room 13.'

She looked at Hagrid strangely but he only smiled at her.

She shrugged and opened the letter and started reading it.

(Dear Miss Black,

We are pleased to inform you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. You are invited to attend an orientation meeting on Date and Time.

To avoid detection by Muggles, you will be leaving the orphanage with Hagrid, our school secret keeper. He will accompanies you to the Platform. 9 and three quarters where. you will meet the Hogwarts express. 

You will get all of your required stuff from Diagonalley

If you need to ask anymore questions, please feel free to ask Hagrid.

Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress) (if you didn't understand the writing here you go)

"What's this?" She looked at him once she finished reading the strange letter.

"This is you' 'Ogwarts letter of cou'se!"

"What's Hogwarts?"

"It's where yo'll learn witchcraft. Yor a witch 'Osie"

"I'm a wot?"

"Come on now. Go get you' things. We need to get yo' you' stuff."

"Just let me get my stuff." She left to her room to get her stuff not knowing that this man had just flipped her life upside down.

─────────────────────

𝑹𝑰𝑻𝑨 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺!
𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬.
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨?
𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐦 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐛𝐜𝐳 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥.
𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲. 𝐍𝐎𝐎𝐎𝐎
𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐖𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧: 𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 13 2021