Chapter 4

* 3 Months Later *
So it has been 3 months since I've started my new school, Lauren's Hill. I have a few friends but not so many, ima keep my circle small this year. Of course you know Ja'Zel. Then there's Jasmin, Autum, and Marie. I guess your wondering about Jacquees right? Well you can just say we're friends with...benefits. He's here for me whenever I need him, he's the perfect boyfriend type .. he's not a player or nothing like that but there's a couple of hoes that are jealous. They're irrelevant to me though.We're just taking things slow I guess.

My 16th birthday's coming up, March 21st. We're just one week away from it. The crew & I have been planning everything. It's gonna be the party of the year I can tell you that for sure!
" Ja'Zel when am I going to meet your family, I really want to meet my best friends family Ya know ?" I asked Ja'Zel who was curling her hair.
Ja'Zel acts really weird when it comes to me meeting her family I know it's not all that important but, I still want to meet them. I've met everybody's but hers, it's almost like she's scared to let me meet them there's excuses after excuses.
" um, uh I-I don- don't know, Yanna has been sick on & off lately and I - I don't think you would want to come around h-her." She said stuttering.
Yanna is her little sister, she's 5 years old which makes me kinda upset because my baby sister named Arianna would be 5 years old now.
" Hmm, Okay whatever, but it is going to be a day when I come over your house & meet your family, I don't see what the big deal is." I said
" Anywaysss, Trin I was thinking you should do like an all white party." Jasmin said changing the subject
" Yeah,that would be cool." I said
" I'm just gonna go I'll catch up with yall later." Ja'Zel said grabbing her things with an attitude leaving.
" Damn what's her problem?" Marie said
We continued planning my party and then a there was a hard knock on my door.
" Could you not bother us right now?We're busy " I said thinking it was Angela at the door.
" Shidd Trin you got me fucked up if you think I'm finna leave after driving all th way out hea open the door I got some things I wanna talk to you about " I looked at Jasmin & marie as they looked at me , we all know who that voice belongs to. The one and only Jacquees.