15; Fire

Shea looks to her side to see her best friend in the cell. She is called Eight, and shares the same fate with her, who always tortured when there are no buyers, yet to be killed? Not a chance.

Eight crawls from her cell to the iron bar separates them.

'What have they done to you?' Shea asks, her heart aches as she sees her bruising here and there.

'They wont kill us like others Four, no. they just torture us to death, I can no longer walk..' Eight cough blood.

'Bitch.' Shea whispers and makes her way to Mother Swan. Weirdly, those bodyguards just ets her be, no fighting, no words. As if they waited for her.

Jungkook follows her, half amused half worried. Jimin and Hoseok follows from behind, Taehyung tags along with Jin, ready with his taser gun.

The girls in the cell were looking at them, some of them knows Shea and they stand up, as they are getting hopes up.

Reaching the small room, the door was wide open, they could see a woman dress in all black Victorian-dress, a mid hairbun, pale skin and red lipstick.

'Welcome home honey, come, join me.' The lady asks.

'Should we go? She seems nice..' Taehyung whispers. The others starts smacking him on the head.

'Are you stupid? That's the final boss..' Jimin said.

'Why?' Shea asked the lady.

The lady laugh. She knows her question without Shea even finish her words.

'You know, you were always a cute baby. I remember the day I give birth to you..' Mother Swan starts grinning.

'What?' Shea gasped. She is much in shock.

'Yes, I am your mother. But well, your nasty father sells me off to pays off his debt, but, I did killed my buyer and took all of his money, and his daughter. You see, the one who got sold when you were little? That one..' she giggles off. 'You should see her blood were everywhere as she is getting cut..'

'But if I am your child why you did this to me?' Shea asked.

'Oh, so dramatic, you see I didn't let they kill you. I didn't let any buyers near you, that's why I shove you peanuts. I let them burn you just a little.. its not that bad..'

'You rotten, Mother Swan' Shea is speechless.

'Then why the hell you cut my face off and throw me away?' Shea asked.

'You ran away on your own, don't blame me..'

'What? You see this marks? Its only exist when someone already bought my face to be changed.' Shea was almost shouting.

Mother Swan was perplexed. She never sells her.

Not even once.

'It was me. I sold her..' Kara appears from the back.

Taehyung was fast to tased her with the laser gun, which makes her falls on the floor.

'Who tells you you can touch my daughters?!' Mother Swan shouts.

'You never consider me as the next Mother even how hard I try. Its always about her!!!' Kara glares Shea hard.

'I said clearly, do not touch my daughter. Do not touch them.' Mother Swan seems angry.

They can hear shooting from outside.

Mother Swan fixed her gaze to Shea, as Jin starts to shield her behind his back.

'I have always love you, Ella. I just don't want you to get hurt by any man. I keep you here, safe with me, whatever it takes.' She starts to crumble.

Shea finally has a name, Ella. But she just cant believe that there is such a mother. She knows less about a mother love, but never imagined it would be this harsh and cruel.

'If you are my mother, you should be protecting me, from the danger, from all this pain.' Shea stuttered as she is in shock.

The boys were caught off guard when the securities of Black Swan surround them, they were dragged and tied them together in a circle.

The police were already inside the building, and the securities starts shooting here and there.

Jungkook reaches his taser gun in silence, in shoot one of the guards, the other one starts noticing and punches him, 'Kook!!' they all shouted.

Shea enraged and grabs the dagger in her pocket, stabbed the guard who punches Jungkook, as the other starts to attack her, and she retaliates. She swings her dagger to any directions she can.

'Stop!' Mother Swan shouts.

'You try to hurt the guard that have been with you since youre baby? What does these pricks ever done to you anyway.' Mother Swan approaches her.

'Pricks?' Shea's open her eyes wide.

' These guys helps me when I am dying, Mother, they help a girl they never knew, they protect me with everything they had, never once hurting me. But you! You're the evilest in the world. You tortured me, almost killed me everyday.' Shea burst into tears while Kara in the back with a gun, aiming Shea.

The boys struggles to move as they saw them. Jin desperately tries to free himself.

'Shea!!' Jin shouts, Shea is just very confused but she feels so broken down by the fact her own mother treated her so low, as she watches the boys getting punches and endure them, she shouts them to stop.

'Its me you want, come on! Shoot me!' Shea shouts that makes Kara flinches. She shoots Mother Swan instead, and she falls.

Yoongi however could squeezed himself out of the rope, which was randomly tied, and frees the other members. They all fights back.

Taehyung and Jungkook tag along and bring down one of them.

'Guns' Taehyun nodded and shoots her dead.

One.

Jin was hit hard, as he shouts Shea multiple times, ignoring the punches he has been getting.

Jungkook aims the gun and shoots.

Two.

Jimin and Hoseok, who are not so timid anymore, takes out their gun and starts shooting randomly, hitting one of the guards.

Three.

But there are more and more coming.

Shea joins them, snatching the gun from Kara who was sobbing on the Mother Swan dead body, starts shooting them too.

And they smelled something is burning.

'Get out!!' they all run outside, Shea drops by the cell and saw Jaerim and the police team getting the girls out.