Chapter 48

Jade's pov

...when I heard a camera click, I opened my eyes to see that I am in the bus on the road. I flutter my eyes to make sure this is real and quickly look out the window for more proof. I heard a chuckle beside me and its just not anyone's chuckle its.

"Hi babe" Perrie said grinning at me.

"Oh my Gosh!" I said a little loud and quickly pulled Perrie into a hug. "i thought I lost you"

"Babe, what ever that is, a dream I supposed we call it, its nothing. Im here!" She said pulling away from the hug and picking up my hand placing it on her cheek "see?" She continued. I nodded a bunch of times and relaxed. Shes right, its just a dream, and I shouldnt be thinking about it. Concert! Yea thats more like it.

"Hey you two! Your beds are there for a reason yknow, now go ahead and occupy those, PUHLEASE!" Jesy said shaking her head.

"Hmmm how many more hours till we get there?" I asked Jesy standing up from my seat following Perrie.

"5 more hours" Jesy said sitting down where we were before and pulling out her phone.

"Nice!" I said grinning which made Jesy roll her eyes

"A month Jes! A MONTH" She said.

"Love ya!" I said blowing her a kiss and then went to follow Perrie who is I supposed on my bed.

"What took you so long?" Perrie said pouting.

"Sorry love, Jesy being a mom and all" I said climbing up the bed and laying down next to Perrie cuddling her back. "Now lets go get some sleep"

"Lets!" Perrie said picking up my hand and kissing it.

Hours passed and we have arrived to the arena. We have performed in this arena before. So it was not really too hard to get familiarized when we practiced. As soon as we stepped out of the bus, Paul was there waiting for us with a piece of paper in his hand.

"Ah there you guys are" Paul spoke "Before you begin with the preparation, I have some pointers and  announcement first" he continued. We nodded and face him. "Today's show is a sold out" he paused waiting for us to react.

"Omg" we all said in unison. He nodded proudly.

"And we may have to extend confetti tour due to more demands from the fans" He continued.

"What?!" I said

"You are not in favor of that Jade?" Paul asked confused.

"No no no no. Im so here for it" i said and then winked to Perrie. Which she chuckled because she got what i meant.

"Okay! So here are the new list of cities" he gave us the paper "now it's your call what will you perform" he gave us a wink and when on his way to talk to some of the staffs.

"More cities, which mean more time spending with guys!" Leigh said happily. "Although more practice more sweats more time away from our families" she said ending with a low tone. Shes right tho, Im gonna miss me mam and spending time with my brothers kids. But this is an opportunity for me and Perrie so Im a little torn.

"Awww Lee, we are here" Jesy walked close to Leigh anne and gesturing at us "we are family right?" Jesy smiled.

"Yep! We are!" Leigh said bringing the happiness back in her tone. And we all went for a group hug.

"So lets plan those setlist ey?" Perrie said pulling away from the hug.

After a quick run through for our performance we have given a rest and then its showtime. Me and the girls decided to eat somewhere near the arena. And just chat about the setlist and

"Hmmm what are your plans about Alex?" Jesy asked. I was stunned by the question not because im angry nor what is just too be honest i don't really have an answer for it, I'm also sure Perrie doesn't too. I kept quiet and look down I felt Perrie face me.

"To be honest Jes, I really want to end this whole pretend thing, i want to shout to the world that Jerrie is real not only for Jerrie shippers but also for me and Jades love. I want to let the world know" Perrie ended and held my hand, I squeezed her hand back.

"Dont worry babe, You girls" I paused and look at each of them "and me mam knowing is enough" I stated and Perrie pulled me for a hug.

"Awww Jadey" Leigh said.

The dinner went by with us just laughing yes we didnt talk about the setlist we just goofed around. We are always together because of all the shows promo and other guestings, but we arent just bandmates and this isnt just WORK. We are family. 

We are now back at the event and the stage is all set up and ready for us, in just a couple of hours people are gonna be filling up those empty seats. and this arena will be filled with the screams and wonderful voices of our fans. My thoughts and stare at the whole arena was snapped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Babe!" Alex walked towards Perrie. I quickly diverted my gaze back to seats and just kept it there, but you know my ears cannot control what they hear so yeah it was no use.

"Alex? Why are you here?" Perrie said walking backwards from Alex avoiding his touch but not making it too obvious.

"Is that how it should be? Huh Pez?" Alex said whisper shouting. There was a little silenced after that so I went to turn around and see what is happening. There they are hugging each other in front of the staffs who looked at them in awe and some even look jealous like. Psh.

"Ok girls I need you all prepared now so get up and go to your make up places and its time for the show" Paul came in the room and clapped his hands to capture our attentions. Thanks paul! lol

After an hour or maybe more we are finally all ready for the show but first here we are standing in front o a camera recording something to post for social medias. Pictures and videos are taken including our solo shots. I done see Alex anywhere maybe he took off, after pissing my mood off, I really dont know why he is here... Oh Wait His team must be playing around this are. We are now just getting our make ups retouched when Perrie scooted over beside me, she lifted her hand and placed it on my knee brushing it with her thumb. I looked at her lightly and smiled. She looked around and found a water bottle beside her foot so she picked it up and called her assistant who happened to be standing on my side beside the table next to our sofa. Perrie leaned in a little too much effort than whats needed for her to hand the bottle to her assistant. as soon as she got close to my ear she whispered..

"I love you" She leaned back at the end of her statement and gave me a small smile. Im pretty sure im red as a tomato right now, gahd this woman. "Now lets go and kill it!" She tapped my knee, got up and gave me a hand, I gladly took it grinning widely. Showtime.

Author: How are you reader? take care xx