Chapter 8 - Dangerous Games

(AUTHORS NOTE: Sorry guys but this is a really short chapter!!)

Arabella's POV:

"Are you out of your mind?" I looked at him as if he were a ghost. "Probably, but you owe me. So this is what I want you to do."

I scoffed, "I don't owe you that much. You're literally asking me to give a piece of my hair to you, so you can do a polyjuice potion and become me for one day. Why in the world would you do that?"

He chuckled as he looked down at me, "I need to prank a few Slytherin boys who were messing with Ron, so I need to get in without being beaten up. And you, my dear, are the perfect disguise."

I shook my head, "Unbelievable. Suppose I agree with those terms, where will I stay for the whole day?" He put on a cheesy grin. I don't like this. I don't like this at all. 

"Well, I was thinking, you could be me for the day. So it's fair, if I do something stupid, so will you. Oh, and we can also take a potion so we don't have to use the restroom for 24 hours. You know, so I don't have to see your-" Once I realized what he was about to say I hit him in the arm with my book.

"I AM NOT LETTING YOU BE ME! I don't trust you enough to not see me naked. Actually, I don't even trust you at all." He rolled his eyes, "Don't flatter yourself that much love, I won't see you naked. As much as I loathe you, I would never disrespect you in any way like that." I looked hesitant at him.

"Fine, but if I do this, you owe me big time Freddie." His eyes are full of mischief, "Deal. But I have to warn you, we're playing a dangerous game, Ara."

"When have we not?"