Chapter 2.

Y/n: 'Hello?' I spoke through the phone which had been ringing all throughout dinner.

'Hi is this Y/n, Y/l/n?' The man's voice said in a husky tone, I smiled and sat on Nicole's lap as we only had two sofas in the apartment me and Jen had been renting...

Y/n: 'This is her' I replied and ran my hands along my jawline, while Nicole and Adriana giggled at my formal voice.

'So you know-how, we wanted you to come down to set to view the costume and crew and everything, there will be a few other actresses and actors there' I hummed and punched Carson as soon as he started mocking me.

Y/n: 'For wonder woman?' I asked unsure which movie the man was referring to.

'Yes indeed, well we wanted to schedule it for today if you have time?'  I nodded and stood up walking towards my calendar on the kitchen island...

Y/n: 'Yes it appears I have time' The man Yayed making me laugh a little at his pure excitement

Nicole: 'Yes it appears she has time' Nicole mocked and kissed me on the cheek as she got some orange juice from the fridge. I smiled and flipped the girl off.

'Great you can bring a plus one if you would like, the tour starts at 4' I bit my lip and looked over at Adriana who looked extra cute and friendly quickly deciding I would bring her with me.

Y/n: 'I think I'm going to take you up on that plus one offer' We said our goodbyes and I hung up instantly looking over at the three of the people I love the most who were all sat messing around in my living room.

'Adriana get ready we have something to go to' The brunette glanced up at me and smiled widely. She's honestly the nicest human I have ever met. Not a bitchy bone in her body.

========

(On the set)

Adriana: 'Question, why'd you invite me?' She asked in her perfect Brazillian accent looking up at me as I opened her car door for me.

Y/n: 'Because you, Nicole, Carson and Jen are everything to me, so I wanted to pay you back, even if it's just a little' The blue-eyed girl glanced at me and bit her lip then pushed me back when I did my "gaze" I apparently do at her.

Adriana: 'You are sooo cute, and charming at the same time' I smiled and wrapped my arm around her shoulder which was funny to see because she's so much shorter than me,

Y/n: 'I try my best' I said with a wide smile making a pink blush appear like a varnish across her cheeks.

'Y/N GLAD YOU COULD MAKE IT' A tall man said and grabbed my hand with a firm grip giving it a frantic shake. I simply stared at my wrist admiring how flexible it was when I felt Adriana nudge my side and giggle.

Y/n: 'Oh yeah, glad I could be of service' The man patted the back of my hand and shook Adrianas also making her look at me,

I grabbed her waist and pulled her into me and away from the mans ever creepy gaze on her.

'So do you know whos here?' He asked. I shook my head and walked after him still gripping the Brazillian even tighter than before.

I know she's a model so she gets looked at all the time, but I hate the disrespect some men treat her with,

Y/n: 'No I don't actually, I didn't get a chance to look at the email you sent' The man turned back to me. Smiled. Then continued walking.

'Well I shall let it be a surprise' The tall brown-eyed man said. I eyed Adriana as he guided us to a pair of seats on the set so we could wait for everyone else to come.

Adriana: 'You smell different' The brunette spoke, I turned to her and hummed.

Y/n: 'I smell different?' I asked making the girl grab my wrist and smell it. I chuckled and pulled away.

Adriana: 'Yeah, didn't you used to wear a different scent?' She muttered, that beautiful smile on her face.

Y/n: 'Oh yeah I used to wear that Mon Guerlain one that Angelina wears, but every time I put it on it reminded me of her' The girl gave me a sad smile making me laugh it off even though deep down...

that shit hurts.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and a group of people walk in. I looked up to reveal several celebrities and a few ones I didn't recognise but judging by this group they must be famous.

I grabbed Adriana's hand and squeezed it indicating to her I was a little nervous making the girl intertwine out fingers.

'Hi, Y/n, Y/l/n Right?' I smiled at this blonde woman who had approached. She was small 5'3 5'4 maybe. But beautiful. Supporting quite rare features.

Y/n: 'yes, excuse me but I'm not sure of your name?' I asked. She nodded and stuck her hand out shaking mine.

'Scarlett Johansson, nice to meet ya' Oh yeah. She's been in a few roles Angelina wanted.

Y/n: 'Well it's nice to meet you Scarlett Johansson' Adriana squeezed my hand 'Oh yeah, this is Adriana' The blonde giggled and connected handshakes with the 5'10 supermodel who towered over her.

Scarlett: 'You think I don't know who arguably best supermodel in the world is?' I looked down my face heating up 'You two are a tall couple' I gazed at the girl wide-eyed.

Adriana: 'Yeah we wanted NBA kids' I chuckled lowly, Scarlett in return laughed along with me however Adriana just stood there...

hands on hips completely unfazed by what she had just said.

The man walked into the room who would be giving us a tour resulting in Scarlett walking closer to him and excusing herself from us.

This man was a small man. 5'4 maybe, he looked like the kind you would see in the cinema on his own and would be watching the same movie for the 5th time because he likes the plot.

Yeah that guy.

Y/n: 'What was that about?' I asked with a smile, receiving a blush from the Brazilian who had finally moved out of her unbothered state.

Adriana: 'No matter how much I love you and Jennifer together, I'm still holding out hope for us' I bit my bottom lip and kissed her on the forehead.

Y/n: 'Awww I love you two Angelina...' I turned to meet the brunette I haven't seen in years, she had just walked in from the rain so her hair was drenched.

London weather is not it.

Adriana: 'It's Adriana Y/n not Angelina' I pointed at the women who was smiling at the little man I had been talking about previously.

Y/n: 'No Angelina is over there bez' I was currently stood in my place contemplating life.

I snapped back like Thanos and moved behind Adriana using her body as basically an Invisibility cloak.

Her been smaller than me it wasn't the most amazing cloak, but good enough for me and my mental state.

Adriana: 'Y/n' The woman whisper shouted whilst giggling.

I quickly shushed her and grabbed her hips placing her back in front of me...

Y/n: 'Shush I'm not here' The girl penguin waddled us both forward,

Adriana: 'She's already seen us'

SO YEAH.

WHO YALL SHIP WITH Y/N?

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.