Chapter 4.

2 months later.

I pulled up to Angelina's house in which she owned with Brad and got out of the car. We had worked out 50/50 custody and I was coming to pick up Maddox for the weekend. I placed my sunglasses on my head and dropped my cigarette putting it out with my shoe then walked up to the front door. knocking on it 3 times.

Angelina: 'Oh hi' The brunette said after opening the door. I leaned against the doorframe and threw her a polite smile. 'MADDOX COME ON YOUR MUM IS HERE' she shouted through the hallway. 

Y/n: 'Nice house' I said making small talk. She's the mother of our child I have to at least be nice for the sake of Mad.

Angelina: She nodded and gazed at me in the eyes making me look down 'Yeah we got a good deal on it' We. That must be Brad.

Y/n: 'Cool that's good to hear' I spoke and heard Maddox running around somewhere in the house. I've missed that sound. I've missed us being a family, to be honest.

Angelina: 'Yes where are you staying?' She asked. I looked up at her and licked my lips,

Y/n: 'Urm me and Adriana are renting a penthouse' News Flash me and Jen broke up when I found out she liked somebody else. So me and Adriana have decided to give whatever was going on between us a try. 

It's going well so far.

Angelina: She grabbed Maddox's bag and passed me it 'Ohh sounds nice' she said in between grabbing his stuff.

Y/n: I smiled and took it from the grey-eyed brunette 'Yeah you and Brad will have to come around for dinner sometime' Why did I just say that? I don't want Brad in my home.

Brad: 'Sounds good... You must be Y/n' A tall man said and stuck his hand out. I smiled looked him up and down then grasped his hand with a firm grip.

Y/n: 'The one and only' I said smugly knowing I was taller than him and intimidating him at the same time.

Maddox: The little one ran to the door and grabbed my leg hugging it like a tree 'Brad stop trying to steal my Mum from Mama' He said and grasped me even harder. I chuckled and ducked down so I was on his level.

Mama= Myself in Maddox Language and Mum=Angelina.

Y/n: 'Mad we talked about this little one, me and mummy broke up and she moved on with Brad' I spoke and brushed some of his hair from his face. 

Maddox: 'And you with Mama Adriana' I hummed and looked up at Angie who gave me a heartbroken look.

Angelina: 'Mama Adriana?' She asked in her regular mum voice. I raised myself back to their level and licked my lips.

Maddox: The young boy nodded 'Yes Mamas girlfriend Mummy' He said and grinned up at me proudly. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead as I used to his mother.

Brad: 'How come I'm not Papa Brad' The older man asked. I rolled my eyes and looked at Angie who was simply shaking her head and staring back at me. I grabbed Maddox bags from the floor and placed one on my shoulder. Bear in mind it was a Peppa pig bag so I looked extra cool.

Angie sniggered then rolled her eyes at my perseverance at looking cool in Mad's stuff.

Maddox: 'because you are mean to mummy' Maddox mumbled making me glance at Brad and want to rip his head off. Nobody hurts Angie.

Angelina: 'Ahum, so what are you guys planning on doing this weekend?' She asked clearly changing the subject. I didn't really mind though seen as though her voice cured my need to punch brad right square in his jawline.

Y/n: I smiled and patted Maddox on the head 'Well Maddox I was thinking seen as though you're a big boy now we can watch all the Halloween movies' Angelina whacked my shoulder and gave me an angry mum look. She's scary as fuck when she does that.

Angelina: 'Y/N Y/L/N' She shouted. I smiled and then looked back at our son.

Y/n: 'I'm kidding Angie, no we can go to Walmart and get whatever food you want then bring it all back and the three of us watch all the Harry Potter movies' He smiled and high fived me.

Angelina: The brunette stood next to me and passed me Maddox's washbag and toothbrush. 'Oh is Adriana in town?' She asked. I nodded.

Y/n: 'Yes she got back yesterday' I spoke with an uncontrollable grin. Trust me she had missed me judging by last night. Adriana had been on a Vogue shoot tour kind of thing for the last 2 weeks so we had missed each other like crazy.

Maddox: 'YAY ADRIANA IS MY NUMBER 1!!!' The young boy shouted and spun around in circles making me stop him and direct his attention towards Angelina.

Y/n: 'Apart from mummy' I whispered in his ear.

Maddox: 'Yes apart from you mummy' He spoke towards the brunette making her face light up and a happy smile appear across her face.

Angelina: 'Ok be good Mad and you y/n' I grinned and bit my lip then placed my sunglasses on my face. Maddox did the same with his Blue camo sunglasses me and Angie got him for his first Christmas.

Y/n: 'When are we not... We are good aren't we little buddy' I said and smiled at Angelina who hummed and gave me a reassuring nod.

Maddox: 'Yes. Up. Up' He demanded throwing his hands in the air. I pulled him up and onto my shoulders. Angelina stared at the two of us in awe.

Y/n: 'So ill drop him off Sunday teatime, call me if any parties or clubs or anything come up for him to go to' I spoke in between having Maddox pulling on my hair and carrying all his bags.

Angelina: 'Will do' She mumbled. I turned to Brad who smirked. Oooo you're so manly Brad. Sense the sarcasm.

Brad: 'It was nice meeting you Y/n' He said and shook my hand yet again. I nodded and turned around.

Y/n: 'And you' I mumbled as I began walking away with the small boy who was basically my entire world on my shoulders.

Angelina: 'Y/n when you bring him back I need to talk to you' The grey-eyed girl said. I turned back to her and nodded.

Y/n: 'Okay that's fine, say bye mummy' I said making Maddox wave and smile. Angelina bit her lip and waved at her son.

Maddox: 'By mummy love you' He shouted. She beamed and walked up to me giving Maddox a kiss on the cheek. Her cleavage was on full display when she went on her tiptoes.

Angelina: 'By baby! Love you' She muttered 'both'

FINALLY UPDATING THIS <3

TEAM ADRIANA OR ANGELINA?

VOTE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER.