Edon Residence (1)

CHAPTER ONE
Y / n' s . P O V

I couldnt help but fathom living with an imagination. I sigh to myself as I hold my bag in the inner part of my arm, while my computer is sitting on the arm rest. I'm going apartment hunting!

'This is so expensive..'
My eye's scanned on a cheap retail apartments for my budget which led me to a quote-on-quote apartment named

'EDEN RESIDENCE'
It was placed on cheap retail that had a cheap price for the monthly rent of one hundred sixty-one dollars. I take notice that this place has no reviews or ratings on there quality. Not even a single view has appeared except for mine.. This place must have been up for quite a few minutes.

I don't really care about how much it cost, I just need a place to stay for now since I left my college after graduating.

Long story short.

My parent's kicked me out of the house at the raw age of 17.

They spoke that I am
"wiser enough" to live on my own, even though that was just their way of saying you're a fucking burden! Before signing my life away to follow a proposal that allows me to get removed out of the dorms after I turned 24.  I stayed at my friends dorm in secret with my already expired school dormitory ID's. During my time there, I did apply to staying in a residence dorm for the time being because I was a researcher, top of the class and I made a deal with my dean..

But I'm getting ahead of myself!

The rest of the page explained about how much it would be to walk and all and transportation. "Thirty two minutes away, fifteen stops, one hundred four fifty dollars? Looks clean on the inside of the apartment.."

I hum to myself before thinking again.

'I guess this will have to do so far right now.'
I say to myself and look over to a woman sitting across from me.

She watches me curiously without speaking. Her lips in a straight line, she was unamused by my small outburst as I talk to myself and mumble. I turn my head back to my phone and call the number as the bus comes to a safe stop, and getting off. "Hello?" "Good afternoon, this is the Edon Residence."

"Uh, I was on a website and saw that you're rent was cheap. Is that correct?" I say not hesitating, she pauses and stops what "sounded" like breathing; for about a minute or two seconds before responding again.

"Yes that is correct is there something wrong?" She says camly,

"No everything is alright. I was wondering if I could rent a room there for about 3 days or a month to stay in."

"Yes" "I'll right I'll be on my way!" I smile to myself and hang up the phone and start getting ready to get off at my stop.

26 minutes had now pass as I have my black back pack filled with my books and clothes in there while my suitcase had my undergarments and other necessary thing's. My black tote bag had my computer and lady essentials inside. The weather was hot as the sun paces my sweat just as I start limping in the heat. I wore non-summer themed essential clothes, since I came from a different country or city. I never checked the weather update the moment I arrived to the air port.

"Where even is it?" I look around and pull out my phone and connect to the gps; seeing that I am close by the building, I sigh in relief as I rub the back of my
hand over my sweaty forehead and continue walking again.

I arrived at the building, I put my hand on my forehead trying to block the sun; to make sure it was the right place my eyes shined a bit letting out a relieved sigh knowing that it was the right place.