The Walk (3)

" I kept walking without
hesitation into the day. "

Turning corners, walking stairs and I even rode the bus. Going to my new job at the office metting my coworkers and all explaining that I'm new and to treat me affordability by making me be respected

It got dark quickly, day turned into night chaos calmed down half a bit before entering the night.

My eyes slowly closed as the warm bus drives off the highway up to four more stops. I wouldn't say I enjoy the bus but this bus in particularly is very nonchalant as it is open and underlying comforting. Everyone is awake and vivid having their own moment.

My eyes averted and half lidded; rapidly blinking out the window before closing then opening to see him.

The man.

This time he had a white collar dress shirt with black dress pants.
My mind was blank--I couldn't breathe, it felt like my heart was beating yet sunk with fear.. his brown eyes stared back at mine  camly itching for me to say a word. His eyes where emotionless before they softened and smiled. A young girl walked up to him as she stopped.
He blinks his eyes at her before smiling softly and walking up to her; patting her head.

Comforting her as if she was a lost stray kitten looking for her mother to only be swallowed by  little red riding hoods wolf.
The man.

I felt time take a hold of me in slow mode as the two slowly turned there heads at me in sync smiling as she mouths 3 words.

Three word's. Insightful words.

"mommy, I love you. "

My heart beats faster, my eyes widen as she flashes a toothy smile, blushing while looking at the man and hugging him. I felt my heart strengthen it self as I couldn't breathe opening my eyes quickly and placing my hand onto my chest feeling my heart as it beats quickly.

I looked around at the people a group of high school girl's, an old couple and three other people.

I looked back at the window to be infront of a gas station as the bus gets quiet waiting for something to happen. I thank the bus driver and get my bag and walk off of the bus. I was puzzled why my dream was like that.

Not minding it much I decided to go walk the rest home.

Entering the residence I clutched my bag before walking up the stares passing the fourth floor to be in the main upper lobby, on floor 5 with 300 to 400 room numbers.

I walked over to my room door my eyes half lidded lifting my key only for Ms. Um to appear beside me with a worried expression.

"Hey, what are you doing here so late you should eat something before you sleep." She says bluntly as I turn my head only for her to continue to ---stares at me.

"I'm planning on eating tomorrow and I have some things to do, please leave me for now."
I say backing up as her hand slides down my arm and drops to her sides, nodding then walking down the hall to her little room place.

Sighing to myself and turning the key throwing my bag onto my bed and pulling out paper's from my job that Yeo Che-yong gave me as part time.

A hour passed looking down at my report from my supervisor. It stated that I should be careful on my stock reports for the upcoming project. More notes saying that I need to  pay more attention. Basically scolding me.