🧩At Best (7)🧩

FINAL CHAPTER AYEREE

Lots of reading too

Lots of reading too.

Normally I would have never made myself turn into the bad guy of every situation that I've been thrown in. I wonder where I would be right now if I weren't tied up and bleeding badly.

Would I have made it to college?

How long has it been since I've talked to my parent's?

Do they miss me?

I felt shocked. Alone, scared and vulnerable. Everything inside of me hurt and I couldn't even cry anymore without my throat hurting. Mun-joo had left earlier.
He had given me space alone with myself to digest the situation I was in and for his personal gain, to see me suffer emotionally. He knows that I did not know how to feel in my position.

He saw me as nothing but an object. Soon I realized that as I laid on my side trying to figure out how to escape a building I've been in for at least a month.

"Please Mun-joo you need to let me leave."

I said, whipping my head around the room trying to figure out how to escape. Or a way to call for help from this misery I was in.

He noticed me eyeing the room as he bent down to me holding my hand that was barbed to my wrist. Squeezing it a little before letting my tied wrist fall onto the cold concrete floor. I had to think fast. I need to escape quickly, who knows how Mun-joo will act soon. He traced my face with his fingers stopping on my jaw.

"Is there anything I-I can do?" I say quietly cursing at myself for stuttering.

He read right through me as he smiled. "You don't need to anything but just stay here with me.." He was my devoted slave. Engraved with the idea of us together, that made him go nuts.
I couldn't let my emotions get to me as I almost believed his lie of pity.