Mjölnir

Nick had opened his eyes and was trying to speak to us. He finally said, "Hello." We all had smiles with tears of joy rolling down our faces. I let his hand go so he could hug his parents. After, he hugged his parents he turned to me. Nick said to me, "Are you crying?" I responded, "No it is just hot in here." He says, "I know" and runs his fingers through his short, curly brown hair. I gave him an annoyed look and he glanced back with a prideful grin. They kept him in the hospital for about a week to make sure everything was okay. Before he went back to his house we stopped by the compound.
At the compound, we had a big celebration for him. My entire family and all our friends were there. I had never seen so many people fit into Avengers Compound before. There was music, dancing, and games.
Everyone had gone home except for my family and Nick's family. Nick and I had fallen asleep on the exceptionally large sofa he had a gaming controller in his hand, and I had a book in mine. His father moved him to the one of the guest rooms while Steve moved me to my room. The next morning, I wake up to the sound of Thor banging on my door telling me to get up.
I get up and head to the kitchen and the sight amazes me. Tony and Steve actually getting along. Or so I thought just then Tony says, "You do know I'm better at keeping this team together" and Steve retorts, "How did this become about you, again, Stark?" I cannot keep my thoughts to myself, so I end up saying, "Isn't it always about a Stark?" Which gets them both to turn around so fast they almost fall over, and I burst out laughing which, in turn, makes them laugh. Then, Tony asks, "Who keeps this team together better Steve or me?" I say, "Easy. Neither I keep the team together better than both of you."
Nick enters the kitchen, not fully awake yet, and starts to say "Rosie look-"he is cut off by Tony picking me up. "PUT ME DOWN!" I scream as he throws me over his shoulder. While Nick and Steve are just standing there laughing, I decide to use a new move I learned from Natasha. I throw one leg over his shoulder and wrap my arms around his left arm. Using just enough of my strength, so I will not hurt him, I manage to throw us both on the ground and free myself.
I turn around to see two surprised men, one incredibly surprised boy, and one immensely proud Natasha looking back at me. I smirk, grab a bottle of water from the fridge, and leave the kitchen without saying a word. I walk into the living room and see that Thor left Mjolnir out, again, so I but my water down and wrap my fingers around it is handle. Then Thor walks in and I release it from my grasp and sit down on the couch before he notices.
When everyone is up and dressed, we all sit in the living room talking. Then Clint says "Let us play a game. An old favorite of ours. Who can lift Thor's hammer?" Everyone agrees and he goes first. Of course, he cannot lift it, so Tony tries next. Everyone tries and fails until it is just Steve, Nick, and me left to try to lift it. Steve tries and moves it a little, but then gives up. Nick gets it off the table a few inches, but he has to put it down. I walk up to the table, wrap my fingers around Mjolnir's handle like I have done a million times, and then I take a deep breath.
I start pulling on the handle and Mjolnir starts to slip off the table, then I take a second to look at everyone's faces, and I can't take it, so I let the handle fall from my hand. Then, Thor stands up and smiles, picks Mjolnir up (with no effort at all) and leaves the room.