The Fun Goes On

The next few days the three of us hung out a lot. We had to go and get Nathaniel some school supplies since he is going to Midtown High with us, and we had to get him clothes he can’t go around in his Hydra uniform anymore. We decided to go and see a movie, we chose to see Allegiant. I sat in the middle of Nate and Nick; a huge tub of popcorn in my lap and a large soda for each of us. We laughed and joked among ourselves the entire time. When the movie ended we headed back to the compound and played video games till we fell asleep.

When we woke up we found that Peter had joined us and was just sitting there playing games, under my account so jokes on him. I hit the other two to wake them up. After we ate breakfast we decided to go swimming at the lake on the property. I put on my red one-piece swimsuit and met with the three boys and head down to the lake. After hours of swimming we head back to shower and change.

That night “we” (more like “I”) decided to light fireworks. I lit the first one and jogged back to the boys and watched it explode. We all lit some, we must have set off thirty or forty of those things when my parents finally told us to cut it out. They looked around and all sighed, except for Tony he joined us like two hours ago. We stop and head inside and straight to bed.

The next few days we spent pranking each other and the rest of the avengers; we also had a competition to see who could stick the most magnets on Bucky’s arm without being caught. So far I’m winning, Nate is second, Peter is third, and Nick is last.

We chose to let a training session decide who the winner is. First up Nick and Peter; Nick won. Then Nathanial and I; I won. Now Nick and I are up. I watch him as he starts circling me and when he steps forward I lunge hitting his throat, knocking him down immediately, and naming me the winner. I helped Nick up and smirked. He said, “Next time I’ll get you for sure shorty.” I pinned him to the ground in 2 seconds flat and said, “Just because I’m short doesn’t mean I can’t fight better than those who are taller than me. Never forget that.” I let him up and walked off shouting over my shoulder I was going to shower.