Ch. 3: Meeting Karasi

*Amari*

After our little conversation, Master Raghnall lead us down the street, keeping our heads down as to not get recognized. We stopped in front of a very colorful shop. As Master Raghnall led me inside, I was trying to think of reasons as to why we needed to be in a witch craft shop by the looks of it. There were different essence smells swirling in the air, causing it to give the shop a smoky atmosphere. The inside was aligned with different traditional African decorations that reminded me of Emily's Grandma's home. There was a door adorned with black crystalized  string curtains that led to another room that looked like it occupied different things in jars.

Not being able to clearly see what was in the jars, I decided to ignore it and take in the rest of the shop. The sound of the curtain brought my attention back to that door where a tall woman with a flawless dark complexion walked out. She had her long braided hair pulled up into a bun and she wore a traditional Dashiki, like the one Emily sometimes wears. She looked young, but at a closer look you can tell she was wise beyond her years. I couldn't help but be captivated by her beauty and grace. She carried herself with confidence and elegance. 

She approached us with slow and graceful strides. She stood in front of Master Raghnall and took his hands into her own. She gave him a short bow which Master Raghnall returned. She then turned towards me and proceeded to do the same in which I just repeated Master Raghnall's actions.

 "Raghnall, it is always a pleasure to see you," she said.

"Like wise. Karasi, this is Amari King as you may have known already," Master Raghnall introduces.

"Why yes I do. Amari King, the Silver Wolf. Although I must say, I was not expecting you so soon," she states looking from me to Master Raghnall in question. 

Silver Wolf? Expecting me? What is she talking about? I looked between both Master Raghnall and Karasi in confusion, waiting for either of them to further explain, but they carried on with their conversation as if I wasn't there.

"I know it is much sooner than we expected, but the Red Dawn pack is getting more recruits, making them stronger. They just attacked Amari's pack."

"Hmm, this is not good. I'm sorry about your pack Hun. I can assume they found out about her existence?" She said to me before returning her her attention back to Master Raghnall.

"Not exactly. They caught word of the Silver Wolf possibly being more than a myth, but they weren't certain until it was said that a pack in North America was housing the Silver Wolf."

"So, the attack on White Stone was just a trial run to see if the Silver Wolf was amongst them?"

"We believe so yes, but we don't have solid information. They have been wiping out packs trying to find any clues or sightings of the Silver Wolf. Their attack on White Stone seemed to have been more strategized, as if they already knew something."

"Hang on, are you saying that they could have known I was in that pack?!" I speak up for the first time since we got here.

"It is a probability. We are further investigating on how they could have received this information."

"So what am I suppose to do in the mean time?"

"Train. Both Karasi and I, along with your wolf, will be helping you prepare for what's to come."

Why do they keep saying that? What the hell is coming? Will I be strong enough when the this "time" comes? 

'Stop overthinking. You will only stress yourself out and you will not be able to focus.'

'How the hell am I not suppose to stress out! I don't even know what any of you are talking about or what the fuck is coming!'

'Amari! Calm. Down.' Aila commanded and just like that, I found my nerves relaxing and my worries fade.