Chapter 25

{Hazel's POV}
*summer vacation* (Sry for long skip)

"5...4...3...2...1!!!" The whole class went wild.

Its officially summer vacation. Schools out. Thank god I've been waiting for this day to get here.

Me and Taylor have been dating for 5 months and yeah we do argue and have our disagreement. It's mostly because he gets jealous. If I talk to a guy at a cash register when I order my food or whatever he assumes that the dude is hitting on me or that I'm hitting of him. Like no. But then we kiss and watch movies all day. Oh and I almost forgot Shawn and Ana are dating! But they went on a cruise last week.

I grabbed my things and ran out the class. Taylor like usual was waiting for me at my class.

"Hey babe." Taylor leans down and places a kiss on my lips. Aww this is to die for.

"Hi baby." I said as we pulled away. I felt my cheeks heat up and I knew I was blushing. Ugh I still blush even after being with him for 5 months.

From the corner of my eye I saw Maddie make her way towards us. Now that I think about it she's been trying to tell me something, I think because every time me and Taylor are together she makes her way towards us but Taylor always sees and makes us leave.

This time Taylor didn't pay attention and Maddie was in front of us.

"Oh well won't you look at that." Maddie clapped her hand and smiled.

"It's Romeo and Juliet. Wow what a shame tho. It's all fake." what is she talking about?

I looked at Taylor wanting an explanation.

"Maddie that's enough. Come on Andy." Andy? Taylor never calls me Andy he always called me Hazel or baby or babe. Any type of cute name but not Andy.

"Wait before you go I want everyone to know the type of relationship that you too have." Maddie said.

"Madison I said that's enough!" Taylor had risen his voice. It scared me a little to be honest.

"Let's go baby." Taylor grabbed my hand and pulled me out. But before we left the school completely Maddie said, "what a shame there relationship is all a da- and then she cut off.

{Taylor's POV}
Why would Maddie do that? Like I'm actually really happy with my relationship with my little munchkin. Ugh she's changed me. I called her my little munchkin. Well she is but still it's not manly like. But fuck it she all mine.

My dad even told me that he and mom really like my little munchkin. And yes he did say it like that. They heard me call her that when I called her goodnight and once my dad walked in and he heard and after I hung up he laughed and teased me. But then he told me that he approved of her and not to lose her, but I still feel something in my chest that's not letting me live. I need to tell her that if it wasn't for the dare that we wouldn't be happy to this day. I just really hope she sees the good part in this and not the fact that at first our pre-relationship was a lie.

I actually. . . . Love Andy Hazel Rose.
I'll shut it out to the world.

I've fall head over heals. Wow that sounds gay as fuck but I don't care I really did fall hard. But I don't regret one thing if it.

"Michael tell me what that bitch was talking about." my little munchkin stopped and stood her ground. Wait did she call me Michael? She only calls me by my middle name when she's mad which has only happened twice.

"Baby don't worry about it she's just a crazy bitch. Okay?" I grabbed her waist and placed my forehead on hers.

We where at my house. My dad and mom where in Michigan for something about Tristan. So the house was alone and it was officially summer.

"Taylor I. . . I heard her say that our relationship was all because of a da. I don't no what she was gonna say but I do wanna know." she pouted her bottom lip and traced small circles on chest.

"Let's just go to my room. Yeah?" I bit my lip and waited for her to answer. She nodded and I grabbed her hand and swung her over my shoulder and ran up the stairs and into my room.

She was giggling which was cute and when we got to my room I flung her on my bed.

She giggled as she sat up and looked at me and smiled.

"Okay my little munchkin what do you wanna do." I walked up to her so that I was in between her legs. She wrapped her arms around my waist and shrugged her shoulders.

"How bout we go on a date? Okay?" I asked.

She lifted her head and smiled.

"Okay." I leaned down a kiss her on the lips.

She waited no time to kiss back. Things started to heat real quick, I was now hovering over her while still kissing. Her hand traveling up and down my neck and pulling my hair making me moan. I reached down to the hem of her shirt and tugged. I was planing on teasing her. I broke the kiss and look at her in the eyes, then leaned down to her neck and whispered.

"Let's go." and nibbled a little on her neck making sure I left my mark.

She poured but got up.

{Hazel's POV}
Once we got to my house Taylor waited in the living room. He was talking to my dad and Mikey I think.

I was trying to pick out my outfit for the date and was having trouble with I finally chose some shorts that all like overalls, a crop top that say 'You are my 🌞 my 🌙 and all my ⭐️'s' Taylor bought me that shirt on our second date. I paired the clothes with my black vans and a flower crown.

Once I had changed my clothes and had put on my shoes. I just brushed my hair and placed my flower crown and walked out of the room with my phone and some cash.

My dad was talking to Taylor who looked very pleased when Michael had brought in some chips.

"Are you ready Taylor?" He turned his head and smiled.

"Yeah let's go. Goodbye Mr.Rose, Mike." He said then got up and walked towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Aye Taylor don't do anything you'll regret in 9 months." Michael said.

"Hah we won't but I wouldn't regret it either." He looked at me leaned in placing a soft kiss on my lips.

"Um son I'm right here." shit my dad and what Taylor said.

"Sorry sir but we won't. And if in the future if we where to start a family it wouldn't be a mistake."

"Yeah okay son. Go have fun just not to much fun." My dad narrowed his eyes at us. Taylor and I nodded and we walked out of the door.
___________________________
So what you think? Eh okay I guess. Oh and just saying this book will probably end when it gets to 33/34 chapters so not many chapters are left.

Vote and share. Read my other books.

12 votes= next chapter-bell❤️.