Chapter 13

{Hazel POV}
"Lily get the fuck off me" I groaned, Lily was in top of me. We had to sleep in my room cause she wanted to spend the night over my house so yea right know I am falling off the bed cause of this girl.

*Ring Ring*

Ugh. Today we have school and Lily is gonna come to the same school as me so I have to show her around even though she's been their before so what the point?

"Dude get up where gonna be late for school!!!" Lily yells. Oh know you're awake but half the night your didn't hear anything? I even pushed off the bed and somehow you still managed to get back up and on top of me?

I just got up and hit her with a pillow causing her to fall over and onto the floor I couldn't help but laugh. You know what they say: friends will help you up after you fall, best friend will laugh at you and than help you up.

Lily just flicked me off and said, I hate you. "Love you too" I was still laughing, but regained myself and walked into my closet. My outfit consisted of blue denim jeans, flowy crop top that says 'TO WIRED TO LIVE, TO RARE TO DIE' from panic at the disco. I love that band, anyways. The shirt covers my belly button, along with my SnapBack. I walked into my bathroom and changed. I also did my makeup and hair.

Once I was finished with everything it was 7:30. I looked up from my phone to see Lily with a skater dress and straighten hair.

"Damn who you all dolled up for?" I wiggled my eyebrows up and down, while smirking.

"No one" She stuttered and continued, "does Carter still go their?" She said while bitting her lip.

"OGM DOES LILY LIKE THE CARTER REYNOLDS. wait I thought you liked Mickey my bro!?!?!?" I questioned I was confused.

"I do and I did but not anymore" she paused before continuing,"besides I talked to him and he told me he has a girlfriend. I was upset but than I realized that I still like Carter."

"Oh ok I guess, let's go down and eat I'm hungry" I said while holds my stomach.

"Hey mom" Lily and I said in sync. Lily calls my mom "mom" cause we've known each other since we learn how to walk so she's like the sister I never had. I only have 2 brothers. Michael and Luke. Luke is 24, lives in New York also a soon to be dad. I'm going to be an auntie!

"Hello girls. How did you sleep?" She puts a plate of food in front of us.

"Great" Lily exclaimed while stuffing her face with food.

"Wish I could say the same but Lily was on top of the whole night my back hurts"I wined and began to eat, Lily just laugh and choked in her food.

"You girls better get going or your gonna be late"my mom hurried us and pushed us out the door. Literally. Thanks mom.

"Ok here's your your assignment for today you will have to work with a partner" Mrs.Lee our social studies teacher says.

Just as she was about to pass the assignment the door flung open.

"Mr.Caniff nice of you to join us" She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry ok I woke up late" Taylor huffed while sitting down in back of me.

"Okay I was saying before I was interrupted I will assign your partners" the whole class grunted including the kids that don't speaks in the back of the class.

"Ok so Susan with Michael, Annie with Shawn........" and the list continues I really didn't pay much attention.

Until their were only 4 persons left which was Cameron, Jill, Taylor, and me.

"Jill you will be with Cameron, and Taylor with........Andy" that's it my life is ruined.

I turned around to find Taylor smirking at me than winks. I turn back around and look over at Lily's direction. She got partnered up with Carter. Thanks I looked over towards Maya and she was already looking at me. She got partnered up Dillon, one of Taylor's friend. Why?

{Taylor's POV}
When I woke up today I did my business and just went straight to school. My parents won't be here until tomorrow they called yesterday. So I was worried for nothing thanks guys.

Once I got their Dillon came up to me and said, "Are you gonna ask her out or are you gonna back out?", "I'm gonna ask her out cause I never back out of a dare" I said confident. "Ok" with that we walked into school.

"Hey Taylor" a high pitch voice said. Maddie.

"Um hey" I said a little annoyed. Why is she taking to me we broke up.

"You don't sound so happy to see me. Why babe?" She pouted. What the fuck.

"Don't call me babe cause we aren't dating anymore so bye and I really don't want to see you." I said even more annoyed. Like leave.

"What I thought you were lying when you broke up with me. He didn't mean anything" she said with her hight ass voice like damn do you eat mouses or what.

"I don't care and I wasn't lying I was being for real bye hoe" I said while walking away from her leavening her their with her mouth open.

I walked into my first class which is social studies. I actually like that class. But the teacher don't like me. I flung the door open and immediately she said.

"Mr.Caniff nice of you to join us" She said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry ok I woke up late" I lied and huffed while sitting down in my seat.

"Okay I was saying before I was interrupted I will assign your partners" the whole class grunted.

"Ok so Susan with Michael, Annie with Shawn........" and the list continues I was just on my phone texting Dillon.

"Jill you will be with Cameron, and Taylor with........Andy" Wait did she say that Andy is my partner? Well than I guess we will be working on this project together which means that I can ask her out.

Andy turned around so that she was facing me. All I did was smirking and than winks.Than she turn back around and looked around. Then I felt my phone vibrate. I checked it and saw that Maddie had texted me.

M:So you and Andy huh well she's a whore just saying u can do so much better wanna be my partner? I'll tell the teach and than we can be partners so that u won't have to see her face. Plus we can do something at my house😏if you now what I mean. 💦👅👄.

Wtf.

T:I told u were over I don't like u ur just a whore so FUCK OFF U STUPID BITCH. DAMN.

M:Ur funny😂.

T:I wasn't joking DAMN LEAVE ME ALONE OR ILL TELL EVERYONE THAT U SLEPT WITH 26 YR OLD MAN. Btw that's what a whore would do Bye bitch. 😷😏😒

After that she didn't respond. I looked over at her to find her looking at me like she had seen a ghost. Oh well.