1

If you see any grammar mistakes plz ignore them. I will soon correct them.

Enjoy reading!

"Here you go, young man. It was fun." The man says as he gave Yoongi some cash.

"Thank you, sir. Have a nice day ahead." Yoongi says as he closes the door behind him.

The cold air greeted him outside. It's 7 in the morning. People are getting ready to start their day.

After Yoongi came to Seoul this has been his life. When he is short on money he sells his body. His part-time job isn't much help. He has to find another job that has more money but for that, he has to finish college first.

Arriving at his part-time job which is in a grocery store. He gets ready to work.

-------------------------------

After his shift is finished. It's already 8 pm. He walks his way to his cheap apartment. Yoongi lights a cigarette and watches the smoke go above.

"Sigh... tomorrow I've to the laundry." He talks to himself.

A group of thugs was standing drinking and talking. They see a young guy pass.

"Look! Delicious meat." One of them spoke as the other four men looked.

"Hey, kitten come play with us."

"The night is so lonely."

Yoongi ignored their calls and walked faster. He is used to this. He sells his body but he will not sleep with just anyone. Yoongi heard their calling coming towards him he looked behind and saw the thugs were following him.

"Shit." Yoongi curses as he makes a run. His cigarette falls down.

"Oh, baby stop running from us." The thugs run after Yoongi.

Yoongi takes an alley to avoid them but they easily catch him.

"Fuck." Yoongi curse as he came to a dead end. He ran to a construction building inside and hide behind a pillar.

"Kitten stop playing hide and seek. Come out. We will have a good time together."

One of the thugs winks at the others as he sees where Yoongi is hiding and circle him.

"Got you." Yoongi fights as two thugs hold his hands.

"Looking up close. He is beautiful. I want to ruin him." One of them said as he holds Yoongi's chin and licks his mouth.

Yoongi kicks to the bad guy front as he falls on his knees and holds his main part in pain. Yoongi stomp his feet to the other two that were holding his hands. He ran away from them as they quickly ran after him shouting and cursing at him.

"Kitten surrender yourself to us. We won't hurt you." The thugs have once again grouped him. Yoongi had run to the 10th floor of the building in his panic. He looked at his back and saw the ground.

"Come here kitten. You can't escape us now. Give yourself to us then we would forget the pain that you just gave us." One of three thugs spoke up. He is like the leader of the group. They are all big compared to Yoongi. Their eyes were showing only lust for him. Yoongi could see from one of the thug's pants that it was hard for him already.

"I rather kill myself than give myself to you guys. Goodbye." Yoongi says as he jumps from there. The cold wind touch him as he let go himself. Falling from above to the ground feels like he is flying.

"Goodbye world." He says and closes his eyes ready to die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far how is it?