2

If you see any grammatical mistakes, plz ignore them. I will soon correct them.

Enjoy reading!

"Hey young man! Why are you lying on the ground?"

Yoongi opened his eyes as the sun is high in the sky. A face appears before him. He jumps in shock as he looks at the unknown man.

"You okay little one?"

"Yeah... are they gone?"

"They... what do you mean?"

"Ah... never mind. Thank you for helping me just now." Yoongi stood up and dusted his clothes off.

"What is which these clothes young man? Are you a foreigner?"

"Huh... my clothes are normal just like yours...." Yoongi words die in his throat as he sees the man's clothes. He never saw that style of clothes before.

Well, he has seen them but only in dramas. People still wear them on special occasions but he never was any part of it in his life so far. So for him, this is something new.

"Are you filming a drama, sir?"

"Drama? What is that?" Yoongi looks the place its look only a field with green grass, only them two humans are there. Yoongi looks at the man's sword.

"Is that real? And where is your crew?"

"Young man, did you perhaps hit your head hard? Who are you and why were you lying on the ground?"

"I am Min Yoongi. I was escaping from some men. Who are you and what is this place?"

"I am Byung Chul. I was on my way home for lunch when I saw you here."

"Oh...wait aren't you shooting?"

"What is shooting?"

"Is acting," Yoongi said as his stomach growled. He by embarrassment hid his stomach with his hands.

"Come on Young man. Let's feed you then you can go home."

Yoongi followed the man to a small house. Two children were playing in front when they saw their father. They came running to him.

"Father...father..."

Their father smiled and asked the two girls 'where is your mother?'

"Mother is again scolding older brother." The youngest girl said.

Byung Chul sighs.

"Take this young man to the kitchen. I will go bring your mother and brother."

"Okay, father." The man left.

"Handsome boy come." The older girl said. Yoongi blush as the girl said that.

As yoongi was following them he thinks where is he? This doesn't seem like is a drama.

Arriving at the kitchen was he taken aback by his thoughts.

"Umm, can I ask you guys something?" The girls nodded.

"What is this place called?"

"Bangtan village."

"What year is this?" The older came to yoongi takes his hands and draw on them.

1826.

Yoongi face got pale.

What the...? How can I be in 1826 when I was born in 1993? Wait .... did I travel back as it happens in dramas and books? But how could I? I remember jumping and embracing my death? Did I died then traveled here? What's going on? Yoongi was having crisses in his mind as the girls were watching him. He shyly smiled when he saw they were laughing at him.