Chapter 3

A/N: the answer is 21 :) 

Edit: dude, i have no freaking clue how i got that...

AND KILLUA AND RITSU BONDING TIME YAYYYYYYY

—————————

Killua started his way down the hill. He didn't want to be too late to pick up Alluka and Nanika, she might get confused as to where to go! Killua took out his phone, he went to check the time..however-

"Hey Killua!" Ritsu had appeared on his screen. Killua was slightly shocked, "wha- how? Why are you in my phone!??" He complained. Ritsu smiled up at him. "So I can hang out worth all my classmates!" She said. Killua sighed and continued on the path. He could just turn of his phone, but that would be rude. 'Darn morals' he thought, "where ya going?"Ritsu chimed in. "I'm going to pick up my sister...s-" Killua said, technically they're two different people...however, they share the same body. So are they one person or two? (A/n: this is a legit question, actually. What are they???). "you have siblings! That must be so cool! Are they all the siblings you have? My data shows that people with siblings are very good at making friends, younger or older." She smiled. Killua smiled back, 'good at making friends huh?'. "Well, I have more sibling but...I don't really like talking about them" he sighed. He could tell Ritsu felt bad, and it made him feel sad aswell. "Buuuuut, my younger siblings are absolutely adorable!" He smiled. ritsu squealed in delight.

"Well? What about you Ritsu?" He asked, "any siblings?". Ritsu shook her head no with a disappointed sigh. "No...I was a killing machine, just made to kill koro-sensei...But then he made modifications to my system! And now I can feel and be a normal kid"she smiled. Killua chuckled 'oh you have no idea how much I relate to that' Ritsu was confused by his amusement, but shook it off.

Soon enough they had arrived at Alluka's school. Killua was about to put his phone up, but- "Wait! I wanna meet your sisters!! I bet they're so adorable!!" She squealed. Killua groaned but agreed...after much begging from Ritsu.

"Cmon! You should totally hang out with us tomorrow! I'm sure your sister has some friends, or just get your parents to watch her!" Ritsu chirped. "No! I'm not going. I value Alluka and Nanika more than my classmates" he said with a smirk. "Gaaasp, how dare you! Why, if I was in my actual monitor I-"

"Onii-Chan!" They both stopped their conversation to look over in the direction of the school. A little girl with long silky black hair waved at them, running over soon after. She noticed the girl on the screen. "oh...who's that! Is that your girlfriend??" She asked with innocent eyes. "What!? Alluka! Don't say stuff like that, you know-" "oh yeah! I forgot that you're gay!" She said happily. Killua was bright pink, he was so embarrassed. "Wait- he's... :000000" Alluka took the phone from Killua, and looked at Ritsu. "You're pretty!" She said. Ritsu smiled and returned the compliment. "So how do you know onii-chan?" She asked. "Oh! I'm his friend from school" Ritsu smiled.

Alluka gasped like a unicorn just appeared out of nowhere and offered her ice cream. "ONII-CHAN HAS FRIENDS!" She cheered. Ritsu giggled at Alluka's cuteness. "Well, I think I've annoyed Killua enough" she laughed, then the screen went back to Killua's homepage, which contained a picture of a derpy cat.

"gimme that-" Killua mumbled before snatching the device away from Alluka. Alluka whined, but she knew she couldn't do anything about it. The two started their 5 minute walk back home, five minutes didn't seem like long. But when you have Alluka pestering you about your "NeW FrIenD" It feels like eternity.

"So Onii-chan, who was that?" She asked. "Ritsu, my classmate" he said plainly. "Was she FaceTiming you, or.." "She's a robot." He shrugged. Alluka's eyes lit up, "a robot! Thats so cool!" She said. "Well, AI...don't tell her I called her a robot, she'd shoot my head off!" He laughed.

Of course, Alluka thought he meant metaphorically. When Killua meant it Literally. "So Onii-chan, why do you have a girlfriend if you're gay?" She asked. Killua's face had a tint of pink as he sighed, "Alluka. I'm not gay. Stop telling everyone that" he grumbled.

Alluka thought, "are you sure?? Because when you and Go-" "Alluka! I'm not gay! I'm not just into boys!"

Alluka still didn't get it. (A/N: Killua demisexual btw, where my fellow demisexual's at!!)

"So...you like girls? Sigh...and here I though I'd have two gay brothers" "Alluka stop- wait, two?" He cut himself off. "Yeah, Illumi, duh. He is in no way straight, whatsoever." She huffed, they entered the house "I mean..I guess I can get where you're coming from..." He thought.

Alluka giggled and went to her room. "Make sure you finish your studying!" He called out. Alluka yelled back with "I WILL!!" And then her door closed again. Killua went to work on his schoolwork as well, and so...another day had ended.

Bonus: Gon looked across the field from the mountains view, the breeze rushing into his face. 

CAW!

 a bird called out, Gon looked up to the flying figure and put out his hand for it to land on. It had a note tied a round its neck, the note had a special seal on it. It was from the government, or, the government trying to be the hunter's association.  He opened the note. "A world-destroying bio organism..." he started. A small smile appearing on his face. "That should be fun.."

The note also contained the address of the place....Kunugigaoka Junior High, the school Killua was attending...the same class too. 

"Killua.." Gon breathed out.

Soon enough, they would meet again.

And the day was approaching faster than expected.