Chapter 5

(A/N: hehe, look who posted a week later than intended to. I'm not supposed to be on electronics this weekend (weird school shit) and i had like, 4 tests this week like wtf. Anyways, here i am- hope you enjoy!!!)

—————————

Killua's apartment had a kitchen area with a small dining table. Killua started up a pot of tea, he made a tray with milk and sugar, and brought it to the table. "Oh ho ho~ so formal" Koro-sensei mused. Killua nodded "You are a guest in my home" he said.

"Anyways, where exactly are your parents? This apartment is quite a small one so I wonder how you make space" he chuckled. "My parents are away at the moment." He shrugged. Koro-sensei nodded. "Very well then" he took a sip of tea.

"How did you re-write all the words?" He asked. "training" Killua was very nonchalant with his answers. This is his target after all. "Mhm..." he was indeed suspicious, both were. The octopus took another sip of his tea. "Tell me Killua, what was your life like before you went to E-Class?" He asked. Killua tensed. "The government also has no files on your family, your past. Its like you just...appeared" Killua didn't answer. "That's personal information" he said plainly.

"They searched everywhere, even files of an old hunter exam"

'This is it' Killua thought. 'He knows' Killua sighed.

"Well koro-sensei, i cant really have you learning all about my life..." he swiftly grabbed the knife and lunged at his target. The blade felt forgein in his hand bu he managed to get a grip on it. Koro-sensei swiftly dodged. 'Man, they weren't kidding with that Mach 20 stuff, huh' Killua thought to himself. He threw his knife like a dart, aiming for where koro-sensei would be. He missed by a hair. He groaned before going to get the "anti-hero-sensei knife" and take another strike. "Think you can take me out that easily?" Koro-sensei sneered. His face now with yellow and green stripes, Killua threw the knife again, this time he used godspeed to change its trajectory lightning fast.

Of course Killua wanted to avoid using nen, but you gotta do what you gotta do when fighting a bio organism. Koro-sensei was indeed surprised by this, he'd never seen anything like it. The knife just barely grazed his skin(?).

The air was tense, no one moved a muscle. "Woah! How did you do that?" Koro-sensei asked in amazement. Killua looked at him dumbfounded "you dont know about nen?" He asked. It was...odd no doubt. Killua had seen him fight hunters before...but they were all low-level Hunters. He thought that all of the actual good ones were probably busy with something else.

"Nen?" Koro-sensei questioned. Killua realized how much power he had. 'Koro-sensei doesnt know about nen...that's a great advantage for us! I cant let him know the truth' Killua's plan had to happen lightning quick. "Its- a martial arts technique! Yeah, its a technique that they teach kids so they can seem to go very fast" Killua tried to not act suspicious, hoping Koro-sensei wouldn't know about what he's talking about.

Good thing is, Koro-sensei didn't.

"Oh? How interesting..." he said. Killua prayed that Koro-sensei wouldn't catch on. And thankfully, it seemed he didn't.

Koro-sensei was indeed an odd figure. He would ask about the weirdest things, like "if you were to be an ice cream what would you be?" Killua obviously answered vanilla with popping candy on top. (Think about it)

But it really felt like Koro-sensei was giving him a Buzz Feed quiz. He also asked some more...personal questions. And Killua had given out just a bit more information than he intended to. But, nothing confidential..he hoped.

The night was boring, it was dark outside. Or at least however dark it could get on the city.

Killua's mind drifted to his long lost friend (wish dragon vibes lmao). 'WHat was Gon doing?' That question circled around his mind. He sighed, this is why he hated being left alone with his thoughts. It was worse at the beginning, when they split. Of course it was probably due to his past feelings for Gon, and its hard to lose the first ever friend/crush you've ever had.

Friends...Killua hadn't talked to them in forever. From what he knew, Leorio was doctor, and by the sounds of it a decent one. And honestly, if Killua would ever get hurt, Leorio would probably give him treatment for free. Kurapika, besides being completely unhinged, was actually trying to become a teacher. With his weekly visits to the therapist. 'Friends...' Killua smiled. Now, he had new friends, who are right by his side and aren't going anywhere.

Yeah...

They're gonna be right by his side.

And so. Killua, for once, had peacefully gone to bed that night. Knowing he'll get to see his friends the next day.