Chapter 1: "What Was That..?"

(This will be set in first POV ‘in that case it’s you’ Or ‘Corrupted’)

I woke up at 2 pm, I sighed wanting to go back to sleep. But I had to go to work, so I stood up and changed. 

!*~(Time skip)~*!

When I got home after a long day of work, I flopped onto my bed tired. Too tired to change out of my work clothes. So I fell asleep very fast. I heard a creak in my floor boards and I quickly woke up, almost like it scared me. But it didn’t scare me one bit. I just laid there confused, and tired. I slowly stood up stretching. I walked out of my room and looked around the house. I didn’t see anyone or anything that could cause the creak. Then I looked down, a vase fell. “Ah, that must have been what made the creak.” I said as I picked up the vase. “But how did it not break..?” I said, I was very confused. I just sighed, putting the vase back at its place. I hear footsteps behind me and then footsteps running outside then door slamming. I quickly turn around, my heart racing extremely fast. I breathe in and out trying to calm down. I slowly calm down after a few minutes. “I had to just be imagining things.. Whatever I heard was way too fast to be human...” I said trying not to overwhelm myself again. I yawned, “I should just go back to sleep.” I said walking back in my room. I laid down on my bed falling back asleep not even bothering to change. I’ll have to work tomorrow anyway. 

!*~(Corrupted’s POV)~*!

Corrupted walked into his base, the people that work for him were arguing. Corrupted began to become annoyed. “All of you, shut up.” Corrupted demanded in his hoarse voice, obviously tired. All the people arguing sat down right when Corrupted spoke. Corrupted sighed, “Thank you.” Corrupted said as a kid ran up to him. Corrupted looked down at the small child. Corrupted kneeled down and smiled slightly. “Hey Cherry.” Corrupted said. “Hi Dad!” Cherry said happily. (Dilf 👌 🥴 👌) “Go play kiddo.” Corrupted said. “Okay!” Cherry said, running off into a different room. Corrupted stood back up, he looked at the person arguing and growled. The people get back to work very fast. Corrupted shook his head in disbelief. Corrupted was highly disappointed with the people he has chosen to work with. He felt as if it would have been better to choose different people. 

!*~(When you get to work)~*!

I walk into the back and my boss gives me a hug. “You seemed so tired yesterday! Were you okay?” My boss asked, she seemed worried. “No no, I was fine. I just didn’t get enough sleep. That's all Shade.” I told my boss, I was lying. I didn’t want  to tell her about what happened. “Oh, Okay.” Shade said. “Make sure you put the maid outfit on, I got a new one for you. It’s pink!” Shade said. “Oh. Nice” I said surprised. “There are other colors though, if you’d like.” Shade said. “Okay.” I said walking into the changing room changing into the pink basic maid dress and walking out. “It’s a cute color of pink, you made a good edition.” I said. “Thank you, I really liked the color.” Shade said smiling. She smiled so much, I have no idea how her face didn't hurt. I just smiled back at her and walked into the front. I took people's orders as usual. Then someone walked in with someone next to him, and the tall man caught my eye. He had long black hair, and he was extremely tall. And he has one red eye and his other eye is purple. I looked away from him taking other people's orders. I remembered I’m supposed to seat them.