Chapter 6: "Be careful!"

I looked at him, I was smiling. He was so cute I couldn't hold back a smile. He purred louder, I rubbed his back. Corrupted's tail wags, my heart melted. Corrupted woke up a few hours later. I was just looking at him. Corrupted looked at me. "Good morning sleepy head." I said. "Good morning." Corrupted said, his voice was way deeper. "Do you want to go on a walk?" I asked. "Sure." Corrupted said standing up. I stood up, Corrupted walked outside. I followed Corrupted, Corrupted felt on edge. "Corrupted?" I said. "Huh?" Corrupted said. "You seem worried, what's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing, I'm fine, just still tired." Corrupted said, he was clearly lying. I just nodded. I started to walk to the park but a man ran in front of me. "Oh look at you~" the man said. Corrupted ran in front of me. Corrupted growled at the man angry. "Fuck off." Corrupted demanded. I held onto Corrupted's shirt not knowing what to do. "Hand them over." The man demanded. "I said fuck off." Corrupted snarled at the man. Corrupted was obviously not messing around. The man pulled out a knife and he attempted to hit Corrupted's head with it. Corrupted grabs the blade with both hands cutting his own hands. I closed my eyes tightly and hid my face in Corrupted's back. I was so scared I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to say anything or look at what they were doing. The man pulled the knife away from Corrupted's hands. "ARE YOU INSANE?!" The man yelled. "Yes I certainly am." Corrupted said. The man stabbed the knife into where Corrupted's heart is. Corrupted looked at the knife and he took it out. "Very pathetic attempt with killing me." Corrupted said as he looked at the man. The man looked terrified. "How.. how are you not death?" The man asked. Corrupted just shrugged. The man ran away scared. Corrupted turned around and look at me. He made me look at him. "It's okay now." Corrupted said. I looked at Corrupted's hands and his chest and my eyes widened. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!" I yelled. "I wanted to protect you." Corrupted said. "You're hurt." I said. Bandages appear on Corrupted's hands and chest. "I'm okay." Corrupted said smiling. I gave him an angry look but then I saw his smile. "You're lucky you're cute." I said putting my arms up, I wanted to be picked up. "Pick me up." I demanded. "Well you're rude." Corrupted picked me up letting out a small laugh.