Chapter 7: "The Future."

It was like he wasn’t even hurt. But he was bleeding a lot. I just brushed it off, Corrupted walked back to the base and put me down. As soon as Corrupted put me down and fell down onto his hands on knees, Corrupted coughed up blood. My eyes widened and I kneeled and hugged him. “Corrupted Are you okay?” I said, trying to stay calm. “I’m fine.” Corrupted said standing up. He seemed completely fine. But he almost passed out earlier. I didn’t think much of it though. Corrupted is strong so I didn't have to worry. 1 year later, Corrupted and I were very close. Corrupted is very protective over me. I liked feeling like I was protected and safe. But sometimes Corrupted gets hurt. And it’s become of me. But Corrupted told me not to think that. So I try not to, I don’t think about it much but it still worries me. Corrupted was asleep in his room, I was on the couch bored. A few minutes later Corrupted wakes up and walks out his room and over to me. Corrupted sat next to me. I looked at Corrupted “Good evening.” I said. “Good evening dear.” Corrupted said. I blushed, he barely calls me that but I like it. “You’re adorable, you know that right?” Corrupted said. “N-no! I’m not!” I yelled. “Believe whatever you want but you are.” Corrupted said, grabbing my chin. Corrupted made me look at him. I blushed more, Corrupted pulled me closer and kissed me. I kissed back, I got onto his lap. His mouth was too warm. I pushed my lips further against his. Corrupted put his tongue in my mouth. Both of us appear on Corrupted’s bed. I’m still on his lap. Corrupted pulled away, ”May I?” Corrupted asked. “Yeah.” I said. Our clothes disappeared. Corrupted pinned me to the bed, my stomach on the bed. I felt Corrupted’s dick against my ass. He rubbed his dick against me. He loved teasing me, it was obvious. I was getting more needy, until Corrupted went into me. He quickly went all the way in. I moaned, I didn’t expect him to go all the way in that fast. Corrupted started to move. I moaned each time he moved. I thought I would be used to this at this point but clearly not. I pressed my ass against his dick. Corrupted smirked, Corrupted started to move faster. A few seconds later he was slamming into me. Corrupted made my ass go in the air slightly still slamming into me. I was moaning very loud, Corrupted put his hands on my stomach making my ass stay up. 2 hours later Corrupted pulls out and lets my stomach go. I just flopped onto the bed, I was very tired. I fell asleep, Corrupted laid next to me and held me close. Corrupted fell asleep shortly after.