Memphisto Strikes Again (Loki 2)

Loki and Slyvie freed Thor Odinson and Memphisto ran off and Guards who sided with Memphisto took him away, losing a war, Memphisto's tantrums began, he got angry and demanded that we should get back at them, and called Gor The Gods Butcher for it, Gor is now reformed after losing to Thor twice (Thor 4&5), Asgardians were revived and Odin gave back his Mother, Wife, Sons and Tribe a lot of food and stable lifestyle, Gor and Bill began living happily, Norrin Rand aka Silver Surfer heard about Terrax The Tamer.

Silver Surfer, Terrax The Tamer, Fire Lord, Air Walker, Invincible Boy, Red Shift, Morg and The Fallen One are all Galactus Heralds but Nova and Stardust gave that up, began dating, got married, and settled down somewhere else where Adam Warlock and his lover Ayesha live, and now after defeating Guardians Of The Galaxy one-time and losing back to them (Guardians 3), Adam Warlock defeated Galactus (Warlock 1&2), defeated Silver Surfer and The Fallen One (Warlock 3) and defeated Thane (Warlock 4) and defeated Beta Ray Bill and Thor and Gor (Warlock 5&6), becoming the toughest and lost the title to Thor Odinson back again.

Now Silver Surfer and Heralds are ready to get back at Earth and on the other hand, Memphisto and Thanos who's revived back, are waiting to avenge their losses, Memphisto called out Kang The Conquerer, Galactus and Thanos to meet him on a secluded planet other invitees were Ronan The Accuser, Ego The Living Planet, Elder Gods Kunshu, Teneberis and Aegis with Doormamu and God Emperor Doctor Doom to an alliance and somehow, it didn't go as planned as Galactus and Doormamu scoffed at him and walked away, whereas Elder Gods and Ego formed an alliance and walked away, Kang The Conquerer teamed up with Ronan The Accuser and Thanos and walked out, Invincible Boy and The Fallen One chose to stay back at him and Silver Surfer also came by, listening to the plans of Memphisto, they'll invade TVA and attack down Loki and Slyvie and Thor, kill Mobius and Renslayer and take over Both of Time and Space, until Odin Allfather came and challenged him out, Memphisto's Sword attacked Odins Spear and Odin flipped it around and knocked Memphisto down and said " Best Of Three " and Memphisto smiled and went back at him, throwing him down around, Odin got up, held his ground and slammed down Memphisto and said " 1 is to 2 " and Memphisto angry said " I'll get back at you " and they began plotting against Loki Odinson, Thor Odinson and Slyvie Laufeydottir, Slyvie and Loki began going out on dinner and talking catching attention of Kid Loki, Classic Loki, Viking Loki, President Loki, Alligator Loki and other Loki Variants around.

Thor Odinson told the story of Jane Foster aka Lady Thor and called her in revealing herself to have known Slyvie and Lokis friendship is as old as 2000 years and Loki remembered instantly meeting her as children, Slyvie smiled and asked for more beer, Loki and Slyvie began growing closer, Renslayer and Mobius and Jimmy noticed it too, Loki asked Slyvie to dance with him and he took her to thr floor, Kid Loki and Loki Variants cut off the lights under word from President Loki, who came smiling and asked Slyvie to dance with him and she said to stuck with guards right there and offered to pay his beers.

Loki and Slyvie danced this level of affection was never felt around, The Fallen One broke into TVA Grounds, and attacked both Loki Odinson and President Loki and Slyvie took his blast down up her neck, and Slyvie with Loki and Loki teleported with him elsewhere, President Loki was pulled out, Loki with Slyvie and Fallen One end up back on Lamentis Jail Cells, next to Terrax The Tamer, Loki using a Knife shanks Terrax The Tamer down and knocked him unconscious and then Slyvie enchanted the guards to allow her to rule and using Lokis magic turned Lamentis 1 into their ruling world.

Slyvie gave a smile to Loki and Terrax The Tamer and The Fallen One escaped but somehow got arrested again and put back inside jail grounds, Slyvie and Loki, Both went at a Diner, Loki talked " what is love to you? " And she said " Love is Like a Dagger to me as well, except you want it to stab you, you told me that didn't you, to me Love is like a Cure that can take away Lonliness and Bitterness away from people " and they drank some coffee of whatever Lamentis 1 guys had and Memphisto broke down TVA Compound and attacked Thor Odinson and both fought down filled rage against them, Gor The Gods Butcher and Beta Ray Bill are enchanted against Thor today and Mobius M Mobius and Jimmy and Renslayer are captured and beaten down, Loki and Slyvie, with help of Loki Variants led by Kid Loki, make their ways into TVA Grounds, Slyvie enchanted Beta Ray Bill and he attacked Memphisto and died fighting him and saving Mobius M Mobius and Renslayer and Jimmy.

Gor The Gods Butcher attacked Loki but Loki snapped him out and put him down, only for The Silver Surfer, Terrax The Tamer and The Fallen One to attack and Loki saved Slyvie from The Fallen One and angrily Prunned him down and Terrax The Tamer too, Silver Surfer attacked Thor And Lady Thor and Loki Variants, Loki and Slyvie and Memphisto and Silver Surfer.

Slyvie attacked and enchanted Silver Surfer down, manipulation to attack Memphisto, and Surfer and Memphisto attacked and began fighting, Odin Allfather walked down the hall, and stabbed Memphisto and killed him, taking a Baton and Prunned Silver Surfer, after he had no memories to who prunned him, Loki hugged Slyvie and Loki Variants shared a laugh to how much affectionate Loki is to Slyvie and Loki and Slyvie agreed to a Coffee Date our on TVA Grounds only.

Galactus calls Invincible Boy, Morg, Red Shift, Fire - Lord, Stardust and Nova and told Nova and Stardust to stay here and other Variants to search for Surfer, Terrax and Fallen One.