Fury and Fist of Kunshu (Loki 4)

In the Prunned World, Kang The Conquerer Variants, Heralds Of Galactus and now Devils under Memphisto and one of whom is the real Memphisto broke Outta jail, Lady Death and Thanos called him, and broke them out to Titan, Time Keepers Arrested many of them and located Memphisto's Whereabouts on Titan and informed Kronos and A'Lars about it.

Adam Warlock defeated Galactus and Doormamu again, proving his strength and he got tested by Sentry, Blue Marvel and Hyperion (Adam Warlock Three Movies) Adam Warlock defeated Sentry again, proving he's the best of the best, out there, Kang The Conquerer sacrificed his many Variants and escaped going away to Jupiter and later on Mars, re grouping and now without soldiers as his world is liberated, by Loki and Slyvie, Chaotic Duo ever, Kang The Conquerer and He Who Remains met and fought, attacking each other down, and He Who Remains placed him under arrest once again and turned him back over to the Time Variance Authority.

Loki and Slyvie Began worrying about Kang The Conquerer and Doctors Doom and Memphisto, Memphisto's still not willing to give back Doctor Dooms Girlfriend and Mother, blackmailing Doctor Doom, into becoming God Emperor Doctor Doom, Loki and Slyvie with Thors and Dr Strange saw it all, Odin Allfather found her in Helheim and broke her out of there via Heimdall and delivered her and Valerie back to Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom, and Odin Allfather told Victor Von Doom to work with them and do undercover against Kang The Conquerer and Memphisto and he agreed but claimed he will re settle the scores with Fantastic Four and Avengers and Inhumans, Dr Strange confronted Kunshu and Moon Knight, who challenged and threatened him, Dr Strange showed no mercy death glare and cursed Kunshu and Knight, Knight declared war and invaded New York, attacking and arresting lovers Will Simpson aka Nuke and Trish Walker aka HellCat with Erik Galden and Jessica Jones aka Jewel with Foggy Nelson and Matt Murdock with Electra Nachos and Karen Page, with Iron Fist and Collen Wig with Kingpin and Venessa Fisk down, Kingpin worked with Daredevil and broke some prisoners out, and Loki and Slyvie brought back Lokis Victims including Shield Agent Phil Coulson and Loki called a plan, to take down Moon Knight, but Moon Knight vanished away from here and his jails became free again, Loki and Slyvie were now Public Heroes now, Loki and Slyvie with Magic Tricks won back The World instead as Loki brought everyone closer again.

Loki and Slyvie and Loki Variants and Thor Odinson and Strange now teamed up together to take on Kunshu, Moon Knight and Eddie Brock aka Venom, and now Venom was wreaking havoc on Long Islands and Manhattan closed because of him, Loki told Loki Variants to save NYC and Other Burroughs and Lokis showed up and helped him out, Loki asked " Hey Kid what did you do? " And he said " I killed Thor " and Dr Strange and Wong and Thor Odinson glared and Thor said " he's Dangerous nah " and Defenders agreed to help them out, and they ventured out against Moon Knight and Kunshu, The Punisher lead the charge against him, Slyvie and Loki chased down and Loki got hands on Time Stone used by Dr Stephan Strange and Odin threw away Space Stone and Reality Stone now he had Three of Six Stones and needed three more stones as :-
1. Reality Stone (Checked)
2. Time Stone (Checked)
3. Space Stone (Checked)
4. Mind Stone (Needed)
5. Soul Stone (Needed)
6. Power Stone (Needed)

Kunshu har Soul and Power Stones, Strange trapped him, in the mirror dimension and using Magic attacked Moon Knight, who attacked and killed down HellCat and Nuke aka Trish Walker and Will Simpson with Foggy Nelson and Electra Nachos aka Franklin Nelson and Electra Nachos only.

Iron Fist and Collen Wig too died containing Moon Knight with Davos aka Steel Serpent and Frank Castles aka The Punisher surviving the day, Frank shot Moon and Loki using the stones in a Gauntlet hit MK down, Slyvie enchanted him but tried stabbing her, Slyvie angrily killed him by snapping his neck with Loki ending the Fist Of Kunshu, and attacking Kunshu himself, Odin came and impaled him with his spear and Thor hurled Lightning Bolts on him, finally Elder God Kunshu died by the hands of Asgardian Deities and Lokis Victims came back to life once again and The World was restored back.

Galactus and Doormamu plotted in secret with a new herald named Harry Osborn aka The Second Green Goblin after retiring Norman Osborn aka Green Goblin.