Fury Of Galactus and Kang (Loki 3)

Silver Surfer, Terrax The Tamer and The Fallen One land up in Prunned Prisons and fall down, realising they're alone, began camping out, and talked about Galactus and starting something new insurance instead.

Surfer proposed working for Thanos or Kronos or A'Lars instead, Tamer said them to work alone, Fallen One suggested Adam Warlock, and they kept talking.

Loki and Slyvie have grown together over the five months that followed and Dr Strange showed up there, telling Loki to face the music, Kid Loki and President Loki showed up, Strange saw many Lokis and Slyvies began and Thor Odinson thinking Strange to be some intruder or new inmate, tracked him down and arrested him, revealing to be innocent, Strange got his clothes back, Loki was in Inmate Clothing, Slyvies dad Odin found out about him and recognised Slyvie and Loki together, Odin got her out and Thor Odinson said she can go, Loki too wanted to come with her, Slyvie asked and Odin told him to tag along, with him and they turns out live above the TVA Compound and life's weird and Dr Strange followed them and told Loki to be arrested and Slyvie hugged Loki telling Strange to go away, before she will enchant him into leaving, Dr Strange laughed at it, Slyvie puts her fingers on him, and enchanted him to just go off, only for Kaecelious and his Zealots with Mordo who despite making an alliance (Dr Strange 2) lost to Dr Stephan Strange and began working for Slyvies father.

Thor Odinson is Slyvies Brother and Hela never got imprisoned around here, but here turned our, Sharon Carter is Lady Thor as Jane Foster became Intelligence Officer and married Captain America but they died in a Car Crash done by Iron Man who was in revenge, killed by John Walker who instead of Bucky Barnes grew up with Captain America and this time Wars never happened, until War on Terrorism when Steven Rogers enrolled into Service and fought killing many Leaders and ending many Organisations on behalf of United States Of America which here comprises of what was once Canada and Mexico and America with Salvador and Guantamala with  Honduras.

Loki and Slyvie often spent time, sitting on stones outside, and talked about their homes, thinking about Loki was something Slyvie began doing, Slyvie and Loki held hands, Loki magically brought a carpet and seeing expanded it, and came closer and closer when Air Walker and Fire Lord broke in, and Lokis Odin came by too, Nova and Stardust also attacked by, Odins and Thors teamed up too, Galactus came by, planning to devour Both Asgard, Odins and Thors teamed up and with magic by Loki and Slyvie blasted away Galactus, Nova and Stardust away.

Air Walker, Fire Lord and Morg fought, during which Morg got killed by Loki and Slyvie, and now Odins and Thors came face to face with an army led by Kang The Conquerer, and there began another Warfare, and Odins and Thors together repelled down Kang The Conquerer, and now Kang The Conquerer defeated Avengers by reversing time (Avengers 5) and now Kang The Conquerer attacked them again, making derogatory comments on Slyvie, Loki got angry and with magic, blasted him down and out and killed down the soldiers under Kang The Conquerer.

Loki and Slyvie defeated the soldiers and forces under Kang The Conquerer, He Who Remains is Kang The Conquerer who's the head, and now he's leading the army and meet Thanos, Memphisto's Dead and now they wanted to be planned against Loki and Slyvie, but now Galactus joined them and Doormamu joined them and now they're planning another attack and now Loki and Slyvie teamed up with Dr Strange and now they attacked and killed Morg again, arrested and prunned Air Walker and Fire Lord.

And now they begin planning moves against Galactus, Heralds Of Galactus, who was prunned again and sentenced to 1,000 years of Imprisonment and why so? Because they didnt speak out against Galactus, and now Kang The Conquerer needed to be killed and so a plan was made Slyvie called Dr Stephan Strange took Slyvie to the room of He Who Remains and Loki had a Tazer, Loki was ready to Prune him and Kang The Conquerer, had his guards come into his room every second, Odins and Thors made a scene and only one guard showed up, Loki and President Loki knocked him out who brought Loki Variants and Loki smiled indicating he called him, Loki and Kang fought for an hour, Kang told him he will kill Slyvie and Frigga infront of his eyes and gauge them off, except Slyvie had an extra baton and prunned Kang The Conquerer and other Kang The Conquerer Variants who Loki Variants fought, attacked, dealt with and killed down.

Loki and Slyvie finally kissed and one Kang The Conquerer Variant laughed with President Loki and Viking Loki, Odin announced, " throw them into that candy river at my place " and Loki and Slyvie dived in and kissed each other there, officially together and Mobius M Mobius, Renslayer and Jimmy were there with Hunters C20 and B15 to witness it all, Time Keepers smiled as well, and Galactus and Doormamu claimed they will come back for them, Odin prunned Stardust and Nova infront of his eyes, and arrested his Heralds and he gave a Death Threat to Odin Allfather, before walking away, Captain America and Sharon Carter showed up and Cap sparked a smile on and Spider-Man too was there and Iron Man made a wierd ass face realising Battle With Thanos happened but outcomes changed, Thanos won and half of Iron Man accomplishments are now gone because Loki and Slyvie did it.

Ironman exploded in anger and Dr Strange met up with God Emperor Doctor Doom, who attacked Loki and Slyvie, and called out Fist Of Kunshu Moon Knight and declared war, on behalf of Kunshu, an elder god and walked away from there and now they're out for cold blood and Loki and Slyvie have the fate of everything on their love and shoulders.