(17) Uninvited Guest

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕍)

( sitting on the chair beside Jimin, Jin sighed he told her everything except one thing that he didn't mention was about their dad being a mafia and them following his footsteps,
sitting on  the chair he zoned out unintentionally he fell asleep)

MEANWHILE

( Y/n was in her room thinking about
Jin, and their past she felt bad for Jimin, of course she hated him at first but now she felt bad at what they've gone through, )

Time skip: Tomorrow at school

( Closing her locker harshly cause of frustration, Lisa sighed she was worried, very worried about y/n, y/n has been zoning out alot today even the boys noticed it she even zoned out when  they were talking about mafia stuffs which surprised Lisa cause normally when they talk about mafia stuff y/n put her whole attention on the work no matter what happens)

( she sighed again feeling worried of what happened but then a thought crossed her mind "what if bts did anything to them? " she doesn't trusts bts at all not even a bit)

( She was so into her thoughts that she didn't notice she was going to bump into someone, she was cut off by her thoughts when she felt her head hit a rock! Wait No! A rock like chest! She was about to fall down but the guys's arm snaked around her waist holding her from falling, Lisa sighed in relief,  cause she didn't fall,she unintentionally snift the guys scent it was awfully familiar but she Shrugged it off.
she was about to thank the person who caught her but when he saw his face she immediately pushed the guy away harshly from her and Lisa glared at the guy)

Lisa: the hell?
*she dusted herself feeling disguested*

?? : oh come on! It's not like you haven't touched me
*he rolled his eyes*

(Glaring at the guy again she answered)

Lisa: Shut up! I thought I said not to show your ugly face to me!
*she gave him a glare which he was not effect about it*

?? : *gasp* me? Ugly? Bitch! I have a world wide handsome face which everyone can resist!
*he yelled back! *

Lisa: fuck you Jin! Don't yell for godamn sake!
*she whisper yell*

Jin: *rolled his eyes*
Whatever, you don't have manners do you? Not even saying thank you to the guy who caught you from falling!

Lisa: well if it's you I don't give a fuck about you!

Jin: is it-it because what I did before?
Uhm if-if th-that is the case I'm sor-
*his voice turned soft remembering the day *

Lisa: keep your shitty sorry to yourself! I don't need you sorry and about that day I forget it long time ago and I advise you the same!

Jin: I can't keep ignoring it-it

Lisa: I don't care!
*she said and was about to walk off but stopped seeing Lisa stop Jin asked*

Jin: what?

Lisa: what happened to y/n?

Jin: what do you mean? Wait something happened to her? What happened to her?

Lisa: she hasn't been herself lately, did you do something to her?

Jin: what no! Were not that bad jeez!

Lisa: *scoff* yeah what you did on the day wasn't  bad!
*she somehow was hurt but tried to hide it*

Jin: I said Im s-
*Lisa cut him off before he could finish*