(20) You will pay for this..

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

Aera: Good Morning~
*a voice sang coming down the stairs the Kim boys sighed in frustration hearing her voice, while Y/n was just feeling irritated*

Aera: good morning Appa!
*she said and sat down beside Taehyung*

Aera: good morning oppa!
*she said expecting to get an answer but unfortunately she didn't*

Yoongi: dad! I got a question!
*Yoongi spoke up, the question has been roaming around his head since yesterday Aera same. *

Dad: yes son!

Yoongi: how long is Aera gonna stay here?

Dad: hmm what do you mean? She is gonna live here!

Yoongi: what?

Dad: yes, she will live here?
*he smiled but seeing his son not smile, made him lose his smile*

Dad: aren't you guys happy?
I thought you guys will happy about this news

( yn was shock, but she was expert at not showing/hiding emotions so she just gave a blank face)

Time skip: At school

"Did you hear a girl that came with BTS Today"

"Yeah I saw it too"

"Did you saw the yn's face? When they all came out of their limo"

"I know right I saw it too!
And btw the girl who came with BTS today was more prettier than yn! girl"

"Haha yeah, I bet that yn is jealous"

"Yeah I bet, I wonder who she really is to them"

( walking through the school hallway she (Y/n) closed her eyes hearing everyone gossiping about her, she was litterly so annoyed that she could've took her gun out and shot every single person who was gossiping about her, but she controlled her self and sighed, she walked to class, and got scolded for being late while all the other students were laughing at her and making fun off her, after getting scolded from the teacher yn went towards her seat)

"Are you Okay? you seem stressed."
*she heard her seatmate also her say*

Yn: yea,I'm fine Eunwoo!
*she said without looking at him while the guy sighed and said*

Eunwoo: Hmm okay if you say so then!
*he said nodding and turn to the teacher to listen the teacher teaching them some kind of maths problem*

( hearing the bell she sighed in relief her 3rd class was done that mean 3 hours of torture was done, it was lunch time, she hasn't seen her step-brothers nor their annoying bitchy sister.
sighing she went towards the cafeteria.
She stepped foot into the cafeteria but right away someone dragged her, she was about to blow of at the person when she recognized who he is she just kept quiet)

Jackson: okay now spill
*Jackson said as soon as yn and him reached to their table*

Yn: spill about?

Bambam: About why you been so down lately, it been 3 weeks since been acting weird!

( yn was about to speak when her eyes landed on Lisa she was zoning out looking somewhere! she (yn) knew that she has something bothering her)

Bambam: oh come on!
*bambam half shouted making Lisa snapped out of her thoughts and yn as well*

Jackson: what the heck is Wrong with you girls? Yn has been acting down for 3 weeks while Lisa has been acting weird for almost over 2 weeks! You know we all are best friends since we are kids! We know when you guys have something bothering you!
*he said feeling worried about the girls*