Ep. 2

This chapter will have 10 episodes since i have a lot of good ideas in mind!.

EU POV

"ASEAN!!!".UN yelled at his fallen brother we ran to him
"PLEASE NO NO BROTHER PLEASE PLEASE DONT LEAVE US LIKE MAMA DID PLEASE!!!" Nato cried "BROTHER WE ARE SORRY WE COULDN'T PROTECT YOU WE WILL DO BETTER WE PROMISE PLEASE!!!" I cried UN carried him to the Hospital

"He is fine... I suggest you guys to leave.... He is planning to poison you guys.." The Nurse said "W-what" UN said "Hes planning to poison you.. I overheard them!" Nurse said we nod "Or... Kill him before he do and escape!" Nurse said "The second option... Im killing that Y/N girl and him... Revenge for the scars he gave..." UN said

9 hours later

we told father thay asean was dead even if we took him out of the empires land and Let him sit in a camp with Nato.

He didn't ask where Nat was we got the poison ready and his cup of Milk

"put it in and mix it..." UN said i nodded and put the poison in and mixed well so the pill Doesn't float un-mixed i smirked and went to a waiter "Hello Good Sir would you mind bringing this to father and his good empress?" i said trying not to act suspicious "Yes Pri- i mean Peasant EU" Waiter said...

I remembered that Y/N told everyone in this palace to call us Peasants i smirk... The plan was to get someone else to murder those two so we don't get caught we go outside and look at the window to see them die... We smiled when they drank it...

3 minutes later the poison took affect Y/N was gurgling while Father had his eyes white and fell down we chuckled Father then puked blood so did Y/N... Then they gasped... Thats their last breaths... I smiled "Lets go" UN said i nodded and went to the camp

"Was it good brother?" Asean askeD asean was sitting down beside nato i nodded happily "We're free!" I  exclaimed out...

"Who said you were?" a voice said behind me i looked back...

It was Emily... The Ex of Father...

"I never said it" she said.. I remembered... She... She... She... was the doctor of Mother! Father must've hired her to kill mother! If more Asean!

"I failed killing Asean BUT I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!!!" she yelled and hit our heads...

Nato POV

"Ever since you were Born i wanted to kill you... But not yet That stupid empress is the leader of your village that I LIVE IN if i did i would be executed easily... But since she is now dead and he is also dead... I can do WHATEVER I WANT AND I CHOOSE TO KILL YOU!!!!" I heard... I look at Emily who was holding a box-cutter infront of UN i quickly acted and took a rock and threw it at her when she looked back i pretended to sleep..

"Someones here... Seems like ill have to kill you after i kill them!" she yelled... UN got up.. Suprisingly he was still abit strong "Get the others we're leaving" UN said i nodded and he carrried nato i carried the Association.

We got very very very 1982× Further from camp...