Ep. 5

{~fascist POV~}

{~their house~}

Im a murderer... Im a fucking murderer... I fell on my knees and cried... "im just... A fucking lovesick murderer... Im a fucking murderer and a fucking slut..."i cried sobbing then i got up... I wiped my tears and put on my clothes, i went outside and to J.e's room... Then... I saw the unspeakable...

{~nobody POV~}

A man was kissing J.e, they were making out... Fascist stood... Shocked... It took J.e a few minutes before realizing fascist Standing there... "W- wait! D- darling i can explain!" he yelled pushing the man away, "Save it.... It this what you and Reich had been hiding?!" Fascist asked "... Im just... A fucking toy for you aren't i?! The Liena's were right! Lan Chang was right!, YOU WILL NEVER LOVE ME YOU AND REICH WILL NEVER HAVE A CHANGE OF HEART!!!!" Fascist yelled crying... "Its over for you and Reich... I can't believe i ever killed for you..." Fascist says crying "No baby wait please!" J.e yelled before fascist ran to his room...

J.e growled before looking at the man.... "Do you know what happens to traitors in the country? Hmmm?" J.e asks tilting his head... "I..." The man stutters, j.e closed the door locking it.... Then he took a whip... "You don't? Awhh.... I wanted to see you FEAR ME!!!" he yelled hitting the man harshly, the man cried out in pain, as the whip got bloodier "I hate bloody whips you know?! THIS'LL DO!!!" he yelled taking a hot boiling pot of water that was originally for ramen and dumped it on the man as the man received burns

J.e took another whip then kept hitting him, he took a knife and stabbed the man, though... He did not let him die...... He took the mans dick then..

Pulled it ripping it out of the body, the man screamed in pain then he took the knife then shoved it in the spot where the original dick was

After he was done, he had left the body in his room, rushing to fascists... "Darling?! Baby?! Baby please let me in!"J.e begged knocking frantically "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO NOW?!!!!" Reich yelled, J.e didn't notice him standing next to the door... "I.. I... SOMEONE KISSED ME JUST WHEN HE ENTERED NOW HES CR-" J.e was cut off when he was slapped then kicked "You were never worth his love!' Reich yelled "Mein Liebling? Please open the door! Liebling! Liebe please!" Reich begged "Thats it im barging in!" Reich yelled before completely breaking the door then... He saw fascist... On the floor... His wrists were cut... "fascist!" Reich yelled before running to the body, J.e ran to him crying... Reich put his ear near his body then let a sigh of relief when he heard heartbeats..

He bandaged up his wrists and put him on the bed cleaning the blood on the floor...

Reich beat the hell of of J.e screaming at him, beating him up blaming him for what happened to his one and only.... Their one and only...

Once fascist recovered... He... Hated J.e "Get away from me... Please J.e.." fascist said looking away from him... Looking at Reich...

"Please... I love you Reich... Please... take me away from him..." Fascist said... "of course..." reich answers embracing him

_________

Im thinking of giving both sides a happy ending... Hmm... Do you guys want? Please answer the question