06: SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET 03

"It's a good thing I didn't practice law. I don't think my stomach is strong enough to twist the law to protect my mother's trashy secret nor do can I sentence them life-time imprisonment for the right justice her victims deserve!" 

- Ha Eun-bi pov

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

06: SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET 3

Cheong-ah High. . .

I entered the school in a long hair wig and weird glasses that could move up, and a jersey that looked odd.

It's not your typical school teacher in a prestigious school, but I really don't care about that. I started observing this very prestigious school. Some late students are being punished, and some are not.

The not punished students are obvious, and the punished students are also obvious.

This school is an example of how dirty rich people truly are.

I saw Joo Seok-hoon from afar. He's helping a female student jump the wall to not be caught.

'I guess I'll turn a blind eye to that.'

After helping her, he returned to his car and went inside the school without a problem.

Another late student is Ha eun Byeol. She didn't even need to show her face. The guard just let her in without checking the student.

I followed her and saw her sleepily walk inside the classroom.

"She's an odd one."