032: PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL

"There are just some people who are born monsters, and when they grow they become the devil."

- Shim Su-ryeon pov

. . . . . . . . .

032: PERSONIFICATION OF EVIL

Eun-bi pov:

"How can anyone be so evil!"

Su-ryeon gripped the photos tightly, crumpling them.

Logan comforted her, caressing her back as she broke down in tears but even while crying, the fury in her eyes was as clear as the sky.

I looked worriedly at Seo-jun.

"I'm worried about him."

"I think I made the wrong decision in letting him investigate this matter on his own."

"Eun-bi. . . ."

"I can't let the others see him like this, especially Seok-hoon and Seok-kyung. He might harm them even though it's not intentional."

"I understand."

"I'm also very worried about my children." Su-ryeon wiped her tears as the two of us thought of the current situation.

"What if we sent them abroad? Just for the vacation?"

"I'll book them a flight."

"And you?"

"I can't leave him like this. . . I'm worried he might do something stupid if I leave him like this."

"I understand. . . I'll take the kids to the states during the vacation, you can follow us there any time you want, okay?"

I nodded to her as we made a decision.

I'll probably leave as well, with Seo-jun that is. I'll take him somewhere he can breathe and think of his next move.

Now that I'm certain that Joo Dan-tae is not a human, I know for sure, no jail or prison can ever be enough for a monster like him.

'I'll take him down, by whatever means necessary.'

. . .

Su-ryeon pov:

I was drinking in a bar while waiting for Logan when I received a call from Seok-kyung.

I smiled at my phone as I pressed the answer button.

"Eomma!!!"

I stood up from my seat as I heard my frantic daughter's voice.

"Seok-kyung ah. . . ."

"Eomma!!! Help!!!"

"Where are you!!"

"Appa!! Appa . . . ."

"Wait for me!!! I'll come to you now!!"

I ran out of the bar immediately, setting my destination to Hera palace.