029: BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS 3

"People have always been barbarians, they just find more creative ways to feed their greed as time passes by." 

- Ha Eun Byeol pov

. . . . . . . . . .

029: BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS 3

Eun-byeol pov:

It's been two days since my sister got stabbed.

I checked my sister's vitals. I've been taking care of my sister since then.

It's also been a day since the opening of the 13th floor was first revealed to my family.

Both mom and dad were shocked. 

They didn't know that grandpa was keeping such a place in Cheong-ah hospital.

The 13th floor or the VIP floor of Cheong-ah hospital.

He told me this is half of Cheong-ah's power. As the future owner of this floor, I will be responsible for correctly designating each of them to appropriate rooms.

Each room has specialized functions meant for the user of the room.

And instead of number signs for each room, there are names embedded in each door.

The current president of the country, the prime minister, the head prosecutor, and other influential figures in the law and government.

All the most important figure in the country has a room of their own here on the VIP floor of Cheong-ah hospital.

And the most enormous and most secure room is reserved for the Cheong family.