chapter 13

Phir le aaya dil majboor kya kije
Ras na aaya rehna door kya kije
Dil kehhhhhh raha hai
Usse mayyassar kr bhi aao vo jo adhoori si baat baat hai,
Vo jo dabi si yaad baaki hai....

Sana was humming the song lying on the bed ,post dinner.  It was a hectic and tiring day though! So much happened today.... First the journey from delhi to Bangalore, then the emotional faceoff with her husband. And not to forget about all the cleaning and dusting she did to the domicile he was living all alone and unabashed from the past 10 days. Accept for the kitchen every other corner was either untidy or littered with a alot of unnecessary stuffs.
But she did it all,  not alone though! He helped her out with everything hanging his head low.... Precisely in embarrassment.... !

She was singing this song. Absolutely unaware of how much this song fits to their presents predicament. Though she was singing it just like that. Like a song goes on our mouth and then we keep humming it all day. Just like that! Aarav was right beside her, snuggling n struggling for sleep.... Kids n new ambiance! They don't get used to the alian empire too early. Their mind need time to succumb to a particular place especially when it come to their sleep.

Hmmm hmmm adhori si baat baaakiii hai....

She goes on with the song, lying on the bed in the bedroom. Eyes closed, ruminating in her imagination with subtle expressions pampering her face. One hand patting Aarav's back to make him sleep n other rested below her breast. Completely oblivious n unwary about the fact that someone was listening to her humming n whisper sitting in the living area with the peripheral vision.

Sidharth who was busy in sending some important emails immediately looked in her direction. A soft smile smeared on his lips as soon as her crooning reached his ears.
The whole day was just exhausting for them. First they cleaned the house, then they had their lunch, after that the siesta follows as sana was hell tired with all the events n physical work. She was literally forworn and totally spent for the day. Meanwhile sid n Aarav got busy playing with each other giving her a required amout of time to rest and relax. Evening started with the preparation of dinner and for that she cooked simple daal chawal n chappaties with some pickles that she her mother in law packed n send with her. Old people know that pickles are one of the best pro biotic food that can be eaten with food as they are great appetizer n works well with digestion.

Amidst all that happened today, they didn't get time with each other. Keeping aside the kitchen ancounter cum confession ! He was dying to spend some quality time with her. To talk to her. To hug her, to cuddle her to.............. Kiss her n what not! And why not its been fu*cking 10 days straight ,for them being away from each other. However he tried to get close to her after the dinner but then again!  It was Aarav who flawlessly sabotaged their moment. He literally hopped on her laps n clung on to her like a koala bear, nagging her to put him to sleep.
**
And unbeknownst to his eyes, Sana was lying on the bed humming her song. She had no idea at all that his eyes were lurking at her like this. Listening to her song like this.

After a while she realizes that Aarav is asleep, patting his back and head fir one last time she slowly got up fron the bed and sigh looking at herself ..... she hasn't changed for her casual clothes for the night yet. She is still in the same sari. That yellow color saree......  yellow color! Her husband 's favorite color.Siddharth likes it very much. Specially on her, he infact had complimented her a few times, whenever she put something yellow. But for now she has to change her clothes. Thinking all this, she got out of bed. Walking towards the her luggage that she hasn't unpacked yet. She knelt down but then something cought her attention. Seeing that the  lights of living area were still on. This means that Siddharth is still engaged in the work. She goes out. There Siddharth was doing his work and was rubbing his head with his fingers.  She marched inside the kitchen and prepare a cup of tea for Siddharth and herself.
**