Bonus chapter

After hiring a babysitter, Marcello and I decided it would be a good idea to go out for a meal and have some alone time considering our kids were stressing us out lately

After hiring a babysitter, Marcello and I decided it would be a good idea to go out for a meal and have some alone time considering our kids were stressing us out lately. Emilia was always crying and Mario always needed our attention.

Don't get me wrong we love our kids but we just needed some time to ourselves. Marcello picked out an Italian restaurant of course and there weren't many in the restaurant but it was full enough.

I was wearing a simple red spaghetti strap dress that went just above my knees and I wasn't wearing any panties obviously.

"See anything you like?" Marcello asked looking as sexy as ever with his black shirt and a few buttons at the top undone showing his tattooed chest.

"I think I might order spaghetti" I say looking down at the menu "Have you seen anything you like?"

"I have, she's sitting right infront of me" He smirks flashing me a wink.

"Very clever" I chuckle sarcastically and before he could respond a male waiter came to our table.

"Would you guys like to order now?" He asked me looking directly into my eyes but didn't once look at Marcello.

"I'll have the beef lasagna and my wife would like spaghetti" Marcello interveined and the waiter wrote our orders down and walked away.

"You don't have to be so rude" I said to him.

"He was looking at you like he wanted to fuck you" He stated and I mentally rolled my eyes, I then spread my legs under the table so my pussy was on display and put my hand under the table circling my clit.

"Look under the table" I whispered making sure nobody near us could see what I was doing, luckily there was a white cloth covering the table.

Marcello looked under the table for a couple of seconds before lifting his head back up smirking
"I think we should skip dinner"

I chuckled at his response and lifted my hand back up from the table "Oh really? Why is that?" I teased shifting in my seat trying not to create a wet spot on my dress from my wetness.

"Because when we leave here, i'm going to pound that pretty little cunt of yours until you're begging me to come, then if you beg for it like a good girl I will let you" He murmured and my clit ached wanting him to fuck me right on this table.

"And what if I don't beg?" I asked stroking my foot up his ankle slowly.

"If you don't beg for me then i'll leave you a squirming mess on the bed, your pussy will be aching for it's release and you simply won't get it" He stated then took a sip of his wiskey.

"Here's your food" The waited interrupted and I didn't even know he was here, I was so lost in a haze full of lust and hornines.

"Oh t-thankyou" I stuttered and the waiter placed our food infront of us before walking away in a different direction.

"How long was he stood there?" I asked Marcello but he just shrugged his shoulders chewing his food.

We ate the food in silence before having small talk as if he didn't just say the most erotic words to me, we finished our dinner and headed back to the car, the palm of Marcellos hand was placed on the small of my back as we walked and he opened the car door for me like a gentleman.

"We have to make a quick stop somewhere" He stated looking down at his phone.

"Is everything okay?" I asked slightly worried.

"Everythings fine tesoro, I just have to take care of something" He said gripping the wheel slightly irritated but I knew he had everything under control.

He stopped the car outside his warehouse and turned to me "I'll be right back" He said and I nodded, he walked out of the car and disappear into his warehouse.

Ten minutes went by and Marcello wasn't back yet, I wondered what he was doing in there, I mean he only goes to his warehouse to package drugs or torture and kill someone so it wouldn't hurt him if I went inside to take a look.

I walked into the warehouse finding Marcello packing cocaine into suitcases, he looks up at me and stops in his tracks.

"Very romantic Mr.Rossi" I tease walking slowly up to him, my heels clicking on the concrete floor "Packing drugs on our date night are we?" I folded my arms across my chest, my breasts popping out a little.

"I'm sorry baby, I just needed to ship these out or I would be in deep shit with the american mafia" He sighed and I walked around his desk and placed my hands on his chest stroking my hands along which made his breathing hitch.

"It's fine, I just wish you'd let me help you" I smirked and played with the buttons on his shirt before he snakes a hand up to my neck and squeezes it.

"Bella" He warned "I won't hesitate to bend you over my desk and fuck you so hard you pass out" His hand still attached to my neck.

"Then don't hesitate Marcello"

And with that he slams me onto the desk, my tits smashed down against the cold wood and my ass in the air, his hand pushed my head down so I could only see to the right of me and Marcello lifted my dress up over my ass.

"I'm going to make such a mess of this cunt" He whispered dipping a finger inside of me and I let out a loud whine.

I then heard the sound of his belt buckle clicking and the zipper to his pants being undone letting me know he was going to fuck me. I felt his tip press against my pussy and he slid it up and down my wet folds making me grip the end of the desk.

He then pushed fully inside of me not letting me adjust to his size and soon after started slamming into me "Fucking hell" He groaned slapping my ass before grabbing an ass cheek in his hand.

"So fucking tight" He moaned roughly fucking me until my pussy felt sore, the desk moved with every thrust and I began to see starts from the pace he was fucking me at.

Marcello then grabbed one of my thighs lifting my leg on the desk so I was now stood on one leg and the other layed out on the desk so my pussy was even more on show.

He continued fucking me into oblivion and my clit ached with need "So fucking good" He groaned and he gave my ass another smack and I could feel every inch of him inside of me, my walls clenched around him and I was soon at the brink of coming.

Marcello pulled his cock out and gave my pussy a firm slap "Fuck" I mewled immediately shutting my legs but he only gave it another slap making my pussy even more sensitive.

"I'm going to come in your mouth get on your knees" He demanded and I complied with his request getting on my knees and opening my mouth wide for him.

He lined his cock up to my mouth and hot semen shot down my throat "That's it" He groaned shaking the rest of his tip on my tounge so I swallowed every last drop.

"You look so pretty on your knees" He smirked cupping my cheek and brushing his thumb over it.

He tucked himself away and held out his hand lifting me up but I could hardly stand because of his brutal fucking.

"I love you" He smiled and pulled my dress down so I was clothed again.

"And I love you Marcello"

——————————————————————-
yaaas ok i did a bonus chapter for you needy whores i hope you enjoyed it because this is the last for Isabella and Marcello Rossi..... maybe...... may do another book on them..... maybe i wont.... we shall see <3333