6// Vienna Awaits

Year 2026
Milan, Italy
Grand Art Center

Walking straight towards the huge gold lined glass doors.

Rona enters as she politely smiles at the elder man, slowly walking up to him and engulfing him in a tender hug. The man speaks in his cheery sing song voice.

'If it isn't my darling Primadonna.... What is it that you wanted to meet me so early in the morning?'

Rona clasps her hands together as she grins at the elder male.

'Well you see.... You know how much I've always appreciated your support and I could never stop saying thank you for your trust in me all these years Clark...'

Clark chuckles as Rona mumbles and struggles to get straight to the point.

Gripping onto her shoulders gently, Clark meets eyes with Rona and gives her his fatherly smile.

' Darling.... What is it? You know you can tell me anything. '

Calming down after his reassurance, Rona smiles and starts to explain.

'I'm not sure if you remember.... But I once told you a few years back after I rejected Donatello and the other resident male musicians' courtship.... '

Clark nods at the female as he recalls.

' Yes, I remember.... I have never seen a female like you. You rejected all their advances even before they've had a chance to start.'

Chuckling at his description, Rona nods in agreement and continues.

'I've once told you about my first love.... I wanted you to know that we've finally rekindled our relationship.'

Clark had been speechless at first, until he realized what was going to happen.

Reaching out and holding his primadonna's hands he nods and smiles sincerely.

' I'm very happy for you my dear.... But is there something that you came for that requires my permission.'

Nodding and surprised at Clark's quick witted understanding. Rona replies shyly.

'Well you see.... My first love' s name is Joo Seokhoon. '

With a simple mention of the male's name. Clark's ears perk up as he grins at the female urging her to continue.

' He lives in Vienna, and I'm going there for my concert in a few weeks.... I thought long and hard about this, but I would like to ask your permission....'

Taking a huge breathe, Rona smiles at her mentor and speaks.

'I plan to move to Vienna, I would like to settle down there....with him.'

Clark chuckles at the female and leans down on his chair.

'What right do I have to stop you? If that is what makes you happy then I shall let you go. You can be transferred to the art center in Vienna. I heard they've been very eager to work with you.'

The corner of the female's lips curve up into a bright smile as she jumps into the middle aged man' s arms and wrap him in a tender embrace.

'Thank you very much Clark.... I promise I'll work well with the others in Vienna. I'll also visit you here when I drop by Milan.'

Clark grins and plasters on his teasing grin.

'You know.... I've heard a lot about Mr. Joo. His a very talented pianist, his compositions are amazing. You've got to perform with him sometime in the future.'

Rona nods and smiles affectionately at the compliment towards her boyfriend.

'I've already had my first show with him as my accompanist a week ago for my first show in South Korea and as expected.... He is as always amazing.'

Nodding in agreement, Clark pats the female's shoulders and gives her his proud fatherly smile.

'Now don't worry too much, I'll ask my secretary to help you with the documents so that you could settle easily and move to Vienna in the coming weeks..... By the way, does Mr. Joo know this or...?'

Rona smiles in a slightly childish way as she turns her back to her elder mentor with her crossed arms.

' I plan to surprise him when I go to Vienna 2 days early before my concert. I've already packed most of my things and will ask HyunMin oppa to transport them safely soon.'

Chuckling at her remark, Clark replies with his bright voice.

'Excited here are we? That just reminds me.... I'll also be having a concert next month in Vienna. You should come together, I would love to have you sing one of the songs in the setlist.'

Turning around with a bright smile, Rona nods and thanks Clark for his invitation.

' I would love to.... You know how grateful I am of your never ending support and care for me. No words can express how much respect and love I have for you.

Eversince I came to Milan a few years before, you've always been a father figure to me....

I feel kinda guilty now that I'm leaving for another country. '

Gently smiling, Clark shakes his head and replies with his soft and sweet tone as he glances at the younger female proudly.

' Darling.... There's no need to feel guilty, I am very proud of how you've improved and bloomed. You deserve it and now after all your hardwork. It's time for you to relax and go be happy.'

With a last embrace, Rona leaves with an determined smile and a new beautiful future that awaits for her in a country not that far away called 'Austria'.

Year 2026
Vienna, Austria
Classical Austrian Art Center

Seokhoon sat silently away from the others as he scribbled on his music sheet.

After rewatching the video of him and Rona's performance the week before. He had been grinning and inspired to write a new piece for the love of his life.

As he hummed away with the beautiful wide eyed female in his mind. A hand suddenly grips on his shoulder from behind slightly startling him from his trance.

Turning around, Seokhoon's face changes in a flash as he groans and turns back to quickly gather his things.

Blatantly ignoring the female and male.

'Hey!!! Joo Seokhoon until when are you going to ignore us?'

Seokhoon stands ready to walk off and speaks in his icy voice.

'I already told you many times Flora.... I'm not interested.'

Notes :

Thanks to all of you guys who voted ❤️