Love

After she said that my heart melted, she was in love with me too. I pulled her closer to me and she kissed me again. Was this really happening? Her tongue clashed into mine, I put my hands around her neck and her hands traveled down my body until they met my ass yet again. She lifted me up and I put my legs around her waist. She walked to her bed and laid me down, her on top, straddling me. She didn't break the kiss, until that moment. She sat up looking down at me and smirked.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" I bit my lip and nodded. She was pleased with my answer. She took her top off, along with mine. She traced her hands down my chest and torso. I unclasped my bra and she took it off slowly, making me shiver. She loved seeing me like this, she threw my bra aside and put her hands on my breasts. She gave them a squeeze and came down to meet my mouth again, I let out a slight moan and she smiled. I wanted all of her. I pulled back and tugged at her bra, she got the memo.  She looked at me and bit her lip, unclasping her bra.
"Is this what you wanted?" I licked my lips and looked her up and down.
"Mhm" I nodded. She tossed her bra aside and I gently made circles around her nipples. She leaned her head back and came down to kiss me, her bare chest making contact with mine. She slowly moved and started kissing my neck, making her way down to my breasts. I let out a moan and her mouth made contact with my nipple, sucking it hard. I gasped, she caught me off guard. I put my hands down, grasping the bedsheets. She began licking and sucking my nipples.
"F-ck Alma"
She grazed her teeth across them, making me want her even more.
"Say my name, say it again" She but her lip.
"Alma" She smiled and trailed kisses down my torso until she met my pants. She got off of me and stripped, I got up with her and did the same. That's when it really hit me. Miss Peregrine, my headmistress was standing in front of me completely naked. I stood there admiring her body until she walked towards me and slapped my ass, she had the biggest grin on her face.
"You think I'm just gonna let you get away with that?" I picked her up and let her fall onto the bed. I grabbed her hands and pinned them down. I grazed my lips against hers and smiled. I went straight down to her breasts doing what she did to me, she let out a loud moan and I perked my head up.
"Want me that bad, Blue Bird?" A fire lit up in her eyes and she flipped me around on my back. She kissed my neck and came up so her mouth was touching my ear.
"You know better than to do that, Y/N" She kissed all the way down my body, until she met my vagina. She kissed the inner part of my thighs, making me fill the silence with moans. Her fingernail gently grazed my clit, I gasped. She made contact with my clit, and began doing circles around it with her tongue. I was so wet for her. She put her mouth on my clit and sucked it hard, causing me to scream. She took her arms and wrapped them around my thighs. She continued as I rocked my body along with her, my hand in her hair. I could feel myself getting closer, my moans getting louder. Her tongue was magic. My legs began to shake and I bit my lip to hold back screaming her name. My juices came flowing out and she thrusted her tongue into me, causing me to scream her name. It felt so good. She came up and started to kiss me again, passionately. Our tongues dancing around one another. I went to whisper in her ear.
"Get on my face" I wanted her to ride me. She backed away biting her lip and did what I told her too. She got on my face and she was so wet. I aligned my tongue with her clit. She began to rock back and forth, cupping her breasts. I made my hands go up her back, digging my nails in her back bringing them down. She couldn't help but moan my name. She put her hands down and held herself up, she was getting close. She had been deprived of intimacy.
"Y/N.." I held her up and she started moaning louder, I sucked on her clit and she screamed. She came into my mouth and fell over. I got on top of her, kissing her. My teeth grazed her bottom lip and she let out a moan in my mouth. I backed away and smiled, her eye contact made me shiver. I got off of her and laid beside her.
"I'm so in love with you it's pathetic" I looked at her and she looked at me smiling. She lifted her hand, caressing my cheek.
"Love is never pathetic, Y/N" I smiled and moved to cuddle her.