THREE

It's been few days ever since Ricardo came to Lucia mansion, along with his wife. Lucia was so stressed, not in a mood and angry all the time. She took out her anger to Juliette. Letting her anger out on her by punishing her, and be mad at her all the time even though she didn't do anything wrong. She obeyed all Lucia orders but Lucia was so stressed. She keep thinking about what Ricardo said to her.

Few days ago

"What do you want, Ricardo? I've got no time and I don't have all day so hurry the fuck up." Lucia harshly says to Ricardo.

Ricardo just smirk and laugh. "Oh Lucia. Why? You don't like me being here?" Lucia just glared at him and mouthed 'fuck you'.

"I'd love you to fuck my dick" Ricardo smirk and Diana just facepalm herself.

"Fuck off, Ric. Tell me what the fuck you want fucking damn it."

"Whatever, Luc. I'm here to tell you that you should join my mafia gang together. You are powerful in France along with me, so why not? We can be the most powerful mafia in the whole world."

Lucia didn't even think for her to say something. "Listen here you fucking asshole, I don't need to join you and be together. I don't need you. I already had my Juliette and also don't ever think that I want us to be together. You fucking scumbag ain't worth it. If you think we can be together, then in your fucking dreams, bitch. Fuck off and get the fuck out of my territory and never come back. Fuck sake."

"Okay then. As you wish, babygirl. Know that I won't fucking give up"

"Fuck off, I'm not your babygirl, asshole." She rolled her eyes.

"THEO, GET THIS TWO FUCKING ASSHOLES OUTTA MY FUCKING TERRITORY." Lucia shouted at Theo. Before Ricardo get kick out, she grabbed him by the collar , glaring at him angrily and said "if you ever dare try to come back and talk about that shit, I will not fucking hesitate to slice your fucking dick into half along with your fucking wife. I don't give a fucks about you and your stupid fuck wife." Ricardo just laughed as he got kicked out by her. Lucia screamed 'fuck' as loud as she can.

"Val, I'm going home. Your in charge instead of Theo. Again, tell me if something happens. My head hurts." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Yes Luc. Will do. Go home and get rest and don't ever take out your anger on her."

"I'll try"

- Now Lucia Andrés POV -

I know Val told me not to take out my anger to Juliette but I had to. I'm so stressed. What can I do? I punished her even though she didn't do anything wrong. She keep asking me 'What did I do wrong?' . But I just keep doing it to her. I felt so bad doing that to her but it's just my anger took the best of me. And I can't control it. I told Val about this and yeah she was mad, real mad. Like 'why the fuck you do that to her? I told you not to do it, you bitch!' You see, Val is my best friend, and also a 'mother', I know but whatever. But she's my best friend for whole years. She was the one who helped me through everything. She's my best sniper and knifing people. And she's the only person who dare to call me such names and I don't mind her for that.

Val texted me that said 'Lucia Reine-Charlotte Andrés, you fucking shit. Come to my place like right now. We need to talk about you and your Julie. Fucking now, you bitch. Or I'll drag you here and kill the fuck outta you. I don't fucking care.'  I sighed knowing that she is indeed mad at me when she calls me by my full name.

Its already night and Juliette was sleeping. Her whole body was bruised by me. I kiss her forehead and go my way to Val house..

20 minutes later

There she was, leaning against the door looking so mad. And from that I fucked it all up. I may be a mafia leader but when it comes to my best friend, Val. I'm a softie. People may know me as a heartless mafia bitch but am not actually. Even though I was so harsh to Juliette, I still felt so guilty about it. She glared at me and asks me to come in. I let myself in and sit on the couch. We had awkward silence for 5 minutes straight along with her glaring at me. She sighed.

"Lucia Reine-Charlotte Andrés, We've talked about this, didn't we? I thought I told you not to take your fucking anger out on her..? What is this, Luc?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mea-"

"Sorry didn't mean fucking anything, Luc!! You fucking hurt her, you beat the fuck outta her. She doesn't deserve this kind of treatment. You said you love her but what is this?!"

"I'm sorry okay!!? I'm fucking sorry! I... I just can't control my anger, Val.. I've been thinking about what Ricardo said and that leads me to beat her." I snapped out on her. I felt bad.

"Luc, don't worry about Ricardo, I've got this cover, okay?"

"Bu-" She cuts me off before I could say anything.

"No fucking buts. Now, listen to me carefully." And I know she's serious now.

"I know this is gonna be hard but you need to apologize to her. You beat her. She doesn't deserve this. If you really love her, prove it to her. Not by beating her."

"But Val... I... I can't..."

"Lucia" She gave me those stares again. I know I can never ignore her. She is literally my 2nd mother, my best friend. I sighed heavily and nodded.

"Use your words, darling"

"Yes Val." I gave up in defeat. She took control of me. She patted my head and said "good girl" She is literally the Dom of me. I know I'll lose all my control if she took control of me. I looked up to the clock and saw that it was very late. I'm too tired to drive back to my home and my head hurts so bad. So I asked her if I could sleepover here for a night and she said yes. Of course she did. I was too tired to think so I go to the guestroom and immediately falls asleep.

- Valerie POV -

After she falls asleep, her mother starts to call me which scared the shit outta me. I thought she was sleeping. This woman... Seriously?

Val : Bonjour, Mother.

Lucia Mother : Bonjour. How's things going, dear?

Val : It's going great here, Mother.

Lucia Mother : ah I see. How's Lucia? Was she any good? And was Juliette okay?

As you see, there's a reason why I called her Mother. But that's for another time for me tell. Mother asks me to take care of Luc, because she knew Luc anger issues will get more worse if I didn't come with her. Mother knows about Lucia kidnapped Juliette, cause I told her so. Only Lucia didn't know about it.

Val : She's doing good, Mother. And yeah Juliette is doing just great. Don't worry.

Lucia Mother : okay, dear. When are you guys gonna come back to France? We've missed you tho.

Val : I don't know yet but we'll have to check first. Anyway, I have to go to sleep, Mother. It's late. I love you! Say hi to father from me.

Lucia Mother : alright haha. Go sleep now. You must be tired. Night, love. We love you!

Val : oh before that.. Stop staying up late, mother. You better sleep after this, woman.

Lucia Mother : yeah yeah I know. Now shut up and sleep.

Val : HAHAHA whatever, woman. Goodnight.

We said goodbyes and hung up. Tomorrow's gonna be a long day. I sigh. I need my sleep. I told Zion to tell me if something happens. I don't trust Theo for this kind of work. I don't know why. But anyways, I'm going to sleep now cause I'm so tired..