FIVE

- Juliette POV -

I woke up as morning sun hits me. I sat up remembering that I may have fallen asleep while trying to pretended to be sleeping. I look around and sees that Lucia isn't here. I stood up cause I need my shower. My eyes still hurts from the crying. My body still hurts. So much pain. I sigh trying not to remember about Lucia.

I turn on the tap shower and as soon as the water hits my wrist, I winced in pain. I forgot that I self harm myself last night. Ugh it hurts so bad. I tried to bear the pains and I did. If Lucia finds out that I cut myself, she would be very mad and hit me..

10 minutes later

After I was done, I dry myself up. Once I was fully dried, I go to her closet, and choose an outfit for the day. I still don't have any clothes. It's her fault for not sending me home to take my clothes. I know she doesn't trust me. I mean even if she do that, I would escape. That's why she doesn't want to send me home, just to take my clothes. I sigh. She still got the same color. I'm tired of that but I decided to wear it anyway, don't have any choice, i guess? Anyways, I wore a long sleeve shirt and a pants with white shoes. I'm trying to cover up my cuts by wearing long sleeve shirt. I don't want her to know about it. Soon enough, I make my way downstairs to check for Lucia but she isn't here. I guess, she's on her meeting? I don't know. I'm not really hungry so I decided to watch some movie. I know I have the chance to escape but I don't want to do it. Because, in the end she'll find me anyway. After like 2 movies, I accidentally fall asleep with the tv on.

3 hours later

"Juliette, wake up." Who's that?

" Juliette?" The voice suddenly kissed my forehead and holds my hand. The person tries to hold my wrist when I jolted woke up and winced in pain. I saw Lucia in front of me and she looked shocked. I look at where her eyes looking at. It was my wrist which contained alot of cuts.

"Juliette? What's that?"

"W-what's what?"

"That" She pointed to my wrist.

"N-nothing.."

"Juliette. I hate liars so tell me." She gave me her deadly stares and I knew she was dead serious when she said she hated liars.

"I- it's nothing" I hide my wrist and ran to the bathroom upstairs. When I'm in it, I locked the door and lean myself on the door. My tears are forming, forcing to come out of my eyes. Since when did she came home?  I jumped shockingly when she's knocking the door and said "Julie, open the door." I didn't open it because I was scared. She knows now. How could I be so careless?

"Open the door, baby" After trying multiple times, i heard the door unlocked. I forgot that this is her mansion and of course she got all the keys for each rooms. She slowly come close to me. I back up and my ass hits the sink. She took the chance and take my wrist, just for her to see the cuts that I did last night. She was so shocked seeing that. She slowly raise her hand so I close both of my eyes, ready for the consequences. But..no... She caresses my face and said "baby, open your eyes." And I did..

"Did...did you do this to yourself, baby?" I shooked my head from left to right. She suddenly hugs me. I froze in my place, shocked.

"Baby, I-i'm sorry" what? Did I heard that wrong?

"I didn't mean to abuse you.. I'm sorry, my anger took the best of me. I'm sorry and I know that you did that. I'm so sorry. It's all my fault." I'm so speechless. She let me go and I was still in shocked.

"Do you forgive me?"

"L-Luc... You kidnapped me, abused me, beat me, and now you're saying sorry? And you expect me to forgive you?!"

"I know baby but I'm sorry" I sighed.. I re-thinking whether to forgive her or not.. At last I did. I know I may regret this somehow..

"Fine... I forgive you but in one condition."

"What is it?"

"Control your anger, can you do that?" She look at me, hesitate to say..

"I'll try.." I sigh and hug her. I let go of her and gave her a genuine smile.

"You know... I've never seen you smile like that ever since I took you in..its...adorable" I blush and look away.

She took my chin and made me look at her face. She look at my lips and slowly lean in. She kiss my lips softly, not like last time, roughly. I wrapped my hands around her and kiss her back. I can feel that Lucia was smiling while kissing me. For the first ever time in my life, I felt butterflies all around me. I don't know why but...i felt safe around her. I started to question this in my head.. Do I like her? No that's not possible.. She literally kidnapped me. Just admit it you like her, Jules. Shut up. I argued with the voices in my head. I shooked the thoughts away and continue to kiss her. After like a minute of kissing, we both let go of each other to catch our breathe. I blush thinking about what happened just now. Lucia caresses my face again and said "Let's go watch some netflix."

"Wait.. You don't have any work today?"

"Nah, I don't have any work. It's my rest day."

"Oh alright." We go back to the living room and sat next to each other comfortably. She put on movie on Netflix, I don't know what's the movie name. We snuggle up on each other closely. She was watching the movie while I'm admiring her beauty. I gawk at how beautiful she was. I didn't even notice she was looking at me.

"Aww, take a picture cause it'll last longer" She chuckled while I'm blushing real hard. I look away from her just to hide myself from blushing. She laugh at how my cheeks became so red. She continues to do that till I hit her with a pillow. Oh shit. I didn't mean to do that. She look at me so intimidating and she suddenly throw a pillow at me. I caught off guard this time. She laugh because of how hilarious I am. I thought she would be mad but I guess she's not. I ran up to her room while she tries to chase me. Once she was here, I throw a pillow at her again. I laugh at her for that. We continue to playfully fight each other till we are tired as hell. Right now, we both are tired and are lying down next to each other so closely.

"I thought you would be mad when I threw the pillow at you, at first."

"I was mad but I'll try to hold and control the anger. I don't want to hurt you again baby" She kiss every each bruises that she did to me. I genuinely smile at her. At least, she tried.

"At least you tried, Luc"

We continue to stay in this position till I fell asleep on her chest.

The last thing I heard her says was "Bonne nuit amour.. I love you baby"

Hi? I don't know what to say lmfao