What's in the meantime

After Red Velvet had left to investigate who had trespassed, Pomegranate walked around the surrounding area of the tower, mostly just to see how the cake beasts did their duties. She quietly judged each and every one as she passed them, shaking her head lightly.
"They are all far too unprepared for what they do. Is he really incapable of giving them proper forms?" She grumbled

  She just kept walking and walking, eventually taking a short pause at where the many discarded beasts laid. All cracked, broken and unmoving...seems Red Velvet really did not lie about most of them not making it through...
As she heard movement behind her, she shuffled to the side as brutes carried a small tray of the beasts who did not make it, just adding onto the pile...as they left, she sighed and kept moving.
As many times as she's been here, Pomegranate did not realize how large the territory of the tower really was.
"This is truly..spectacular. The power Master needed to turn this place around...to make this world better.."

Minutes would pass and she soon returned to the spot where she and Red Velvet were before, the tea she had prepared seeming to have gone cold...what was taking the half beast so long? It should be easy to deal with intruders. Being impatient already, she headed to the same direction to where he had gone.
"One would think the first recruit of our Master would deal with issues quickly. Oh how many times have I had to doubt this idiot..." Pomegranate thought. Seems she would have to end up helping him either way. The lack of the monstrous cakes was already enough.

. . . . .