It's as she expected...?

Mere minutes would pass as Pomegranate walked, she only had some expectations on what she would have to witness. Before she could get too in-depth with her thoughts, she heard desperate whining and barking in front of her as a cake hound ran forwards, skidding to a stop in front of her. It gave a few barks as it stared up at her with saddened, fearful eyes. Pomegranate tilted her head, confused for a moment. Why was Red Velvets beloved hound so distressed?
"Hm..you are acting as if you've witnessed something worse than death. What is it, boy?" she questioned as she crouched down a little to get on the hounds level. It whined more and lightly bit down onto a piece of her cloth, tugging it as if saying to follow
She harshly pulls it back and brushes it off, the hound afterwards running back to where it came from. Huffing, she followed in the same pace as before. If Chiffon was acting this off..was something really wrong..?

  Another few minutes passed and soon the aura of the area just felt...heavier. Chiffon was not too far, the whimpers could be heard...
As Pomegranate slowed down when approaching, she took notice of the odd mass that the hound was laying next to, nudging it desperately. Her pace slowed even more as she tried to figure out what exactly the shape was. She was so confused that at first she didn't even notice the pool of the pink-ish liquid below and around the mass...
"Chiffon I do not understand the situ..ation..." Pomegranate trailed off on the last word once realization of who it was hit her.

The messed up mass was Red Velvet.

Laying on his stomach, his body was almost crumbled beyond recognition...the three arrows that were in him glowed and lightly glitched a pale golden light, the tips of them being stained pink. Other than that, there was a large chunk of the cake arm missing, instead there being many cracks and a gap that seeped the pink blood. The same damage was done directly through his chest and...half his head..the pink blood seeping from each of the wounds.
There was not a single trace of what could have caused such damage to him...which made Pomegranate confused.

What or who defeated the commander of the cake beasts...?

  She would crouch down near him, seemingly to get a better look at him. Not a single sign of life..Red Velvet truly was defeated.
". . . ."
"I expected more from you, commander," Pomegranate started "I thought you would be able to defeat anything with your..brethren. Seems I was more than wrong."

  Sighing, she stood back up as she watched Chiffon stay where he was curled up in the pool of blood, whimpering, hoping for his owner to get up and say he's alright..
". . .Master will not be happy to find out her first recruit has crumbled. Someone will have to replace his ranks."

  And with that, she stared at his body for a moment longer before simply walking off, leaving the poor hound to mourn and leaving a slight trail of blood behind herself.. Surely the other beasts would notice something is wrong soon enough.

. . . what will they do with their owner's crumbled, messed up body...?