Harvard

~ I will never not think about you~

𝙰𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚊

It's the day, the beginning of my path ,our new path , leaving everything and everyone behind.
Leaving every open and closed scar there in the past,looking the whole city from up here in the clouds feels like almost freedom.

But what is truly freedom? I have Michael by my side , looking at his smile as he talks to me , the guilt feeling knowing that I'll forever be indebted by him.

Am I really capable of doing this , it's to late to give up , but why do I feel like this life will suffocate me , and last day I saw Akira she gave me her little scrunchies and I have that on my wrist ever since , her whole existence smells like him and I'm addicted to it for some fucked up reason , and I feel even worse that someone so precious like her reminds me of someone who literally treated me like a worthless whore.

I felt like throwing up ,my body my everything still has marks of him. And I hate every part of it .

Do I regret it? I have no idea , but I feel disgusted by everything that happened and I'm trying to convince myself that it's not my fault but I hope he treats Akira well , I wish him all the best cause I gave him something precious of me without him knowing even if I was a random person to his.

Michael had fallen asleep on his seat , It's stupid to go in another country with someone you barely know but I needed to take this one last risk.

Call me selfish but I'd go through hell to achieve what me and Di want .

I checked my phone since I haven't checked it in forever , I don't have much tho some people from the orphanage , photos of me and Di .

One of the most successful businessman Park Jimin appears to buy an island , is it for a secret lover or for expanding businesses,we are all waiting to get in touch with them so stay tuned for a possible Interview.

Fucking hell , my phone is filled with news of him , why is he appearing everywhere now.
I scrolled down to only find more and more articles

Does Park Jimin have a lover we might not know?

Is Park Jimin really single?

No he is not why the fuck do people care, why the fuck am I irritated , I turned off my phone and continued to watch outside the window.

I do not claim this negative energy.

-"How long was I asleep"?- a sleepy Michael talked.

-"Well good morning sleepy head" - i said as he smiled with his eyes still half closed .

-"I hope you weren't lonely" - he said while rubbing his eyes.

Oh no I wasn't lonely I was just re-thinking life decisions but hey that doesn't count as lonely right!?

-"Not at all buddy" - he gave me a weird look.

-"This is the first time you've called me something else aside from Michael"

I shrugged my shoulders "What can I say I'm getting comfortable" i high-fived him lmao idk what I'm doing but he's corresponding so I'm not left out hehe.

He actually got a job really close to the place we're about to live I was glad , the university is 20 minutes away but its still close.