Epilogue

Sooooooooooo... the last part. I'm really thankful to anybody who viewed this! It's my first (really long) story and I'm kinda proud of it. I'm working on another book, this time an original, so look out for that. 

Anyways, hope you enjoy!

1 Week Later

Frank and I were on a date. We'd gotten hot chocolate from one of the ice cream places, and decided to walk.

Not much had happened in the last week. Mom and Dad never pressured me to try to remember what they thought was the 'truth.' If somebody ever asked what happened, I just told them that I didn't remember. It was easier for them to understand than the truth.

Dad had finished his gigantic project a couple days ago, and we were able to spend more time together, decorating cookies and setting up the Christmas tree. Frank's parents didn't pressure him either. Mrs. Johnson finally realized how much stress she was causing Frank and decided to let go.

Frank and I didn't talk about what happened with anybody but each other. We had made the change in our relationship official though.

I finally broke the silence and asked, "Do you want to go somewhere specific?"

He shook his head. "Honestly, I'd rather not."

I held the warm cup close to my face and breathed it in, thinking, before replying, "Me neither."

The End.